Chapter Thirty-Seven

K A T I E ' S P O V

"Now go get some rest, we'll talk about it in the morning." I nodded at my mum as she sent me off into my room.

I warily made my way my room and to the side of the bed. I threw myself down onto it, only to hear a loud groan.

I sprang up and pulled the covers back.

Harry.

"Harry oh my god!"

I threw myself back into he bed and gave him a huge hug. He eventually lifted me off of him and sat up. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead various times. Finally he got up and came to sit in front of me.

"Katie, oh my god are you alright? I'm so sorry I wasn't here it's just, god I should've never left I knew that guy was in town. Damn it maybe I should just quit my job and come live back here with you." He rambled on.

I leaned in closer as he wiped away my tears.

"Katie, please don't cry, I'm sorry."

"No Harry. I'm crying because I'm so happy your here! With me." I smiled and he nodded, signaling me to answer his question.

"Yes Harry, I'm fine. And please, don't even think about quitting your job just for me. I'm going to be ok. We're going to be ok."

I leaned in and whispered into his ear.

"I love you too Harry. I love you."

And then we kissed. And it was amazing. And I wanted to do more, until I remembered that we were in my old bedroom in my mum's house. And that I had just nearly been raped. And beaten up by my ex.

I pulled away and smiles at him. He smiled back.

"Soo Mr.Styles, might I ask what you were doing sleeping in my bed while I was away?"

I smirked and his cheeks turned a dark shade of pink. Boy, how the tables have turned.

Instead of answering me, he pulled me into another long, meaningful, kiss. Dang I love him.

"Let's go someplace." Harry told me. "I turned to him in the bed and giggled. "Like where?"

"Well, I don't know but we've been lying here in your bed, wide awake for an hour. C'mon Katie, lets go do something!"

I laughed again. "Well alright!"

"Alright?" He said, shock evident in his voice.

"Well ya alright! Let's go!"

We hopped out of bed and snuck out my bedroom door. We were both still in our clothes from today.

Once we made it out of the house we got my mum's car and began to drive off.

"Ya know Haz, you told me why you where at my place but you didn't tell me how you got to my place."

I looked to him from the drivers seat. "Well, uhm, I kinda told the pilot of the jet that I was going to kill myself if he didn't let me see you and I guess he got scared because he told me to give him your address and well, here I am."

I laughed.

"You sure are a wild thing Harry Styles."

He leaned across the console and gave me a short but amazing kiss.

"Just the thought of you makes me wild."

We ended up at his apartment. There was nowhere else to go since it was so late.

"Just make yourself at home. I'll go grab us some water."

I nodded as he disappeared into the kitchen. I sat down on the couch and kicked my feet up onto the coffee table. I grabbed the remote and searches through the channels. I could hear Harry coming back so I flicked off the tv. There was nothing good on anyways.

He came back in with two bottles of water. He handed one to me as he sat down next to me.

"Couldn't find anything to watch?" He questioned.

"No," I pouted. "Direct TV sucks."

"Hey! I love Direct TV! What do you have?"

"Dish network."

"Oh c'mon Katie! Just think about it. I mean, even the jingles can decide for that! What's Dish's jingle?"

"Let's watch tv." I replied.

"Ya, well Direct TV's is, 'Don't just watch tv, Direct TV."

"See! That just shows that there desperate! I mean, they're totally dissing Dish in there own jingle!"

He laughed.

"What?!?" I yelled.

"You said dissing Dish. It sounds funny."

I rolled my eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"C'mon Katie, say it. Please just one time!"

"Dissing Dish." I muttered. He burst out laughing.

"Oh my god Katie! It's hilarious!"

I cracked a smile. I couldn't stay mad at him. I can't believe I even got mad at him. Over tv networks for Goodness sake!

"I sorry Harry, I overreacted."

He shrugged.

"Harry!" I hit him playfully in the arm.

He just stared at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Your just so beautiful."

-

Exciting yet sad news!!!

This is the second last chapter to Wild Thing.

Yes, the next update will be the last update.

Don't forget to vote!

Audrey
xx