Chapter Fourteen

I looked up at him. Why does he look so serious? He can't be breaking up with me, he just can't. Or can he?

"Ya?" I replied, my voice shaking. He smiled. "I've never believed in love at first sight. In fact, I've never really believes in love at all. Until now. Until you." Woah what?!? He's not breaking up with me?!? Wow that's a relief. He continued on. "Katie, I know that we haven't even been dating for a week yet, but I think that I love you."

I smiled. Knowing the person you love loves you back is the best feeling like ever. I just hate that I have to leave so soon.

Today is the day I leave. I finally got up at 3:30 in the morning, got ready, finished packing and headed out the door with Lynne, Daniel, Luke, who happened to take off of work just for this, my dad, and lots of bags.

We arrived at the airport around 4:45, giving me just enough time to check in and get in my terminal. I was running late so the goodbyes were short, and very sad. We all ended up crying, except for my dad. I was crying for dad though. I love my dad. He's been amazing at raising me alone, and he's just funny and cool. I'm not going to go into detail, because then ill probably get sad again. All I'm focusing on now is that I'm on a plane to my hometown. To see my cousins, my mom, and the one and only, Harry Styles.

I'm currently on the plane. First class? No. I'm sitting next to a girl around 14 or 15 who's on her phone just tapping away. Seriously, the sound effects are really annoying. But I shouldn't be complaining, I could be sitting next to the guy on the aisle across from us. He's big and far and sweaty looking. Its disgusting. I'm in the window seat so there's really no way to escape, not that I could go anywhere. I finally decided just to get out my headphones and jam out to some good ol' queen of pop, Lady Gaga.

I ended up falling asleep. I would still be asleep if it weren't for the flight attendant waking me up asking if I wanted some chocolate pudding. I took some, big mistake. It looks gross. I was seriously just poking it with the spoon until the girl in my seat put her phone down.

"Are you gonna eat that?" She asked in a quite annoying, high pitched voice. "Uh no?" I replied. Then, not even asking permission, she grabbed the spoon out of my hand, and the pudding and took a big bite. Oh god, I need to move.

I gathered my phone and pushed passed her towards the bathroom. There was a really long line. I had really only gotten up to get away from the bratty girl in the seat, but now I've decided I have to use the bathroom. Like now. This is going to e the most painful five minutes of my life.

Suddenly a boy from in front of me turned around. He had brown hair lying flat on his forehead and grayish colored eyes. "So this is a line eh?" He says to me. I'm not sure if I should be creeped out or laugh. I decide to laugh. "Uh ya." "And it keeps picking up more people." I looked behind me, sore enough there was. Wait why did I look? I should be focusing on this strange guy right in front of me. Instead of saying anything I just nodded and he smiled. "So I guess you could call this a 'pick up line' ".

I burst into laughter. I couldn't help myself. Now that, was funny. He laughed too. "Hey, I'm Sam." He said. "Katie." I responded. "And I really hate to burst your bubble or whatever but I have a boyfriend." He chuckled. "Oh it's ok, I have a girlfriend. I'm just being weird." He said. "Oh ok!" I laughed. "So," He said. "You seem kinda packed for the bathroom, you going somewhere?" I looked down, I didn't bring that much, my phone and headphones. Oh! He might think I'm planning on using them in the bathroom! I blushed.

"Ya, well kinda. I'm just trying to get away from the girl sitting in my seat. She's super annoying." I said, laughing a bit at the end. "Oh," He replied, also laughing. "You can come and sit with me if you like." "Ya sure." I said. "But first, I really have to pee!"

(A/N- I picture Sam as looking kinda like Austin Mahone. He's so cute! lol

Enjoy the update!

Audrey

xx