Chapter Thirty-Four

I woke up in a soft bed. I looked around. Where am I?

The walls were colors a dark mahogany with white curtains. The bedspread was also plain white.

God it's cold. I should've worn long sleeves.

Wait, I'm only wearing a tank top.

A big blue tank top.

Daniel's tank top.

All the memories from last night flooded back to me. How he tried to take my purse, kidnapped me from the airport, and how he, he raped me. In his car. Then tied me up and took me back to his house. Then I passed out.

I slowly got out of bed and walked around the room looking for my clothes. No sign of anything. I took the comforter from the bed and walked into the hallway.

Once I got into the living room I realized that the place looked very familiar.

Oh ya,

This is Sam's house.

Sam and Daniel are brothers.

I walked over to the couch where I left Sam that night and sat down. Pretty soon Daniel walked through the front door.

I would've run away. But truth is, I'm not scared of Daniel. I mean, ya he raped me. But its not like he hurt me. Well, physically.

Honestly, he can threaten me all he wants, I don't care, I know he won't do anything. The only thing I care about right now is answers. I need answers.

"Katie! I'm so glad your awake! Did you sleep well?"

"Ya, no thanks to you." I scoffed.

He smirked, walking into the kitchen, signaling me to follow. I gathered up the blanket and hopped of the couch.

"You don't need that ya know. I've seen you naked before."

I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I can't believe he brought that up. He walked over to me and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Here, I brought you some biscuits and gravy, your favorite breakfast food." He said sweetly, setting down the Subway carton he had carried in.

I escaped his grip and sat down at the table. "Pfft." I rolled my eyes. "What'd you do? Poison it?"

He laughed. "Listen Katie, I'm not going to hurt you, I love you. There's a very reasonable explanation about why I'm doing this."

I stabbed the plastic fork into a biscuit, taking a bite. "Oh ya? And what's that?"

He sat down across from me. "You really wanna know?"

I nodded.

"Everything?"

"Everything."

"Ok well, it's a long story..." He trailed off.

"Daniel, I swear to god if you don't tell me everything, right now, I am going to run out of this house, go straight to the cops, tell them you kidnapped, then raped me, and then have them throw your butt in prison for the rest of your life. Tell me. Now!"

He chuckled. "Fine, but don't kill me while I'm explaining."

"I don't know, I might just have to skin you alive."

"Katie Flint are you threatening me?" He laughed.

"No, I'm making promises. Now tell me before I keep that promise!"

He put his arms up jokingly as to surrender. How can he act like everything's ok? Like we're just two friends talking? I'm here against my will for Pete's sake!

"Ok, ok fine." He paused and took a deep breath.

"I've loved you ever since I first saw you in Kindergarten. You probably never noticed me. I didn't go to your school. I was homeschooled but I would come in for PE. Anyways I thought you were the most beautiful person alive. Like an angel. I still do!

Well anyways, Sam who is my half brother liked you too. So we got in a little fight and I ended up breaking his arm, nose, and collarbone. Mum thought it was outrageous so she sent me off to military school.

They finally let me out when I was 16. I went home and my dad had died. Mum thought two teenagers would be too hard to handle so she told me I needed to find my own place.

At military school, they taught us how to work with computers. How to track things. Well, I decided that if I could go anywhere, I'd go where you were. So I went to the police station and told a few lies. Then I looked you up and found out that you were living in Jersey.

I took all my life's savings plus the money I earned in military school and bought a plane ticket. I flew out to Jersey and found a cheap trailer to rent out.

Soon I got a job, a high paying one, and I could afford a better home. I bought a condo apartment on the beach. I only got one on the beach because I was hoping you would go to the beach. The tracker only said what town you lived in, so I was hoping I'd get lucky and find you on my own.

As you know one day when I was at the beach, I saw you. I thought it was fate, so I went over and pretty soon, we were together. That relationship was the best thing that ever happened to me Katie.

Once you started talking about Harry it made me anxious. I mean, I'm just a normal guy! He's got the looks, money, fame. Everything a girl could ever want. And then when you broke up with me.."

I nodded to him, signaling him to continue.

"When you broke up with me for him... I just got so angry. I loved you first. He took you away from me! Your mine! Only mine!"

He jumped up out of his chair and grabbed me.

"Daniel what are you doing?!?"

He had a strong hold on my arm and it hurt terribly, now I'm scared.

"I'm going to show him that your mine. Forever." He growled.

He pulled me into the bedroom and once again tied me to his chair.

I watched him as he went to twitter and logged onto live stream. He tagged Harry various times. He pushed record and began his sick plan.

He was going to hurt me. And he was putting it online for everyone else to see. He will get arrested, I know it. He knows it. But I can tell that he doesn't care.

All he cares about is for Harry to watch. For him to see me suffer.

A/N- Woah Daniel! Possessive much?

He's going to post it on twitter :((

Will he go through with it?

Will Katie escape?

Soo many questions...

Audrey

xx