Chapter Thirty-Eight

"What ever happened to Sam? I thought he came in with Matthew?"

"Well he did, but he ran out after Matt punched him and nobody's seen him since. But Harry can we please not talk about this? We're having a nice night and I don't wanna ruin that by thinking about what happened earlier."

"Alright, alright." He agreed, puling me into a hug.

"I love you Katherine."

"I love you Harold."

We both burst out laughing.

"Lets not do that." I said.

"Good idea." He replied.

We continued to laugh.

"Oh goodnight Harry."

"Goodnight Katie. I love you."

"And I love you."

~Two Days Later~

I've been staying at Harry's apartment for the past couple of days.

Lucky for us, management was fine with him taking another week off. WooHoo!

So now I'm making pancakes for Harry and I.

Or at least trying to.

I'm not a very good cook.

I flipped the pancake, or should I say, pancake dough, only for it to land on my bare foot.

"Shoot!"

I waved my foot around trying to get it off. It was hot!

Harry came running in, hair dripping with a towel around his waist.

"Are you alright?" He looked down to my foot, then to the counter. His lips curves into a smile when he realized what happened. Then he began to laugh. A lot.

"Harry!" I whined. "Don't laugh! You know I'm bad at cooking! Help me get this off it burns!"

He continued to laugh. He put one hand on his stomach and the other on the island to hold himself up. He was laughing so hard, even red in the face.

"Harry!" I held out his name while giving him puppy dog eyes.

He finally stopped laughing and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry babe, are you alright?"

"I guess, but your laughing didn't help!"

He chuckled. "Awe, I'm sorry. But trust me, if you came in and it was me doing that, you'd be laughing too. Not that that would ever happen."

"Well why wouldn't it happen to you?"

"Because," He said knowingly. "I am a great chef, I can cook many things."

I rolled my eyes.

"And pancakes is not of the most simple meals to make."

"Well then why don't you make them?"

"Fine, I will! Go hop in the shower. Don't take long thought, they'll be done soon."

"Ok, but Harry,"

He turned his head to me quickly, getting water from his hair in my eyes. We both started laughing. He signaled for me to come to him. I odd and gave him a quick peck on the lips, but he pulled me in closer...

Making his towel fall off.

"Ew! Ew! Ew!" I covered my eyes with my hand and ran out of the room.