Chapter Eighteen

(A/N- Hey thereee :) First of all Happy Thanksgiving! I'm happy because I'm going to spend the day with my awesome cousins! lol yay! What are you guys doing?

Ok, back to the point, sorry for not updating in a few days! I've been really caught up with schoolwork ANNDD I've been occupied with THE MOST AMAZING FANFIC II'VE EVER READ, really I like it better than After (no offense to anybody) and that's saying something. But anyways, it's called Psychotic, and it's a Harry fanfic. 'Weyhey_harry' is the author and its just perfect and you guys should really check it out!

Alright, this is getting WAAAAYYY too long so here's your update! -A xx )

My mum is coming home tomorrow so I'm staying another night at my cousins. I mean, thank God, I love it here! Its gonna be such a downer when I have to go to my grandpa's funeral in a couple of days. I'll just enjoy the happiness while it lasts!

We just got back and I'm currently downstairs in the basement playing Mario Kart, and winning, against Jared while Caleb watched.

Matt was getting screamed at from his dad from the two tickets, the twins ended up going home with some friends once we left the bar, Austin was probably in Zoè's room with her doing God knows what and Alex had his friend, whom I think is named Jake over, and they were up in the den watching sports channel.

"Dang it!" I yelled as Jared skillfully pushed me into the barrier of the road and sped ahead. I heard my aunt yell from upstairs to quiet down. "Sorry!" We all yelled back in sync.

About 20 games and one hour later Uncle Doug was calling us all upstairs. And he didn't sound happy.

Once we were finally up the steps and in the kitchen I realized that everybody was there minus the twins, since they were gone. Uh oh, something happened, and its not good.

"Katie, Jake, you two can go, I just need to talk to the boys." He said, his voice booming. My Uncle Doug is a good guy, but he has a bad temper. But I can see why, if I was the one raising all the boys, and working constantly as a top-notch lawyer, I wouldn't have much patience either.

I wanted to go back downstairs, but then again I wanted to hear what he was so upset about, so I walked into the hallway bathroom, not even bothering to shut the door, since they couldn't see me.

It was obvious they were waiting for Jake to go somewhere. I mean, he was just standing in the living room, which is connected to the kitchen. And Uncle Doug and the guys were all just standing there awkwardly.

I walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen. "Hey uh, Jake c'mere I wanna show you something!" I yelled to him, waving him over.

He flipped his dark hair and walked over to me. "What?" He asked. "C'mon!" I replied, dragging him oit and into the bathroom.

"Woah girl! What are you trying to do? I mean your hot, but really? Now? Maybe later, like if I end up spending the night?" He wriggled his eyebrows and winked. What a douche.

"Shut up!" I whispered yelled to him, and surprisingly, he did. But only because my Uncle's voice was now running through the large house.

I looked over the corner, with Jake right behind me, repeating my actions. Doug's face was bright red. He was fuming.

"Ok, you boys are in big trouble! First of all, this!" He picked up something from the table. A book? No, a magazine... A Playboy magazine. Oh god. He waved it in the air.

"Which one of you, has been keeping nudey magazines in the bathroom closet?!?"

I about died of laughter when he said, 'nudey magazines'. Jake actually did, until I kneed him in the balls. He wasn't laughing then.

The boys were quiet. "Well!" He shouted, obviously really frustrated from the yelling. Still nobody said anything. "Well, you know what? I don't even care who did it. Just don't do it again! I will not have that type of thing in my house! Now, for the second thing-"

His voice was muffled as Jake shut the door. "The heck you doing?" I asked, well yelled at him. "Your phones ringing!" He said annoyed. Oh ya it was. Harry was calling me.