Chapter Eleven

"Wooh!" Daniel yelled as he held one of my shirts spinning it around up above his head while spinning around. "Ride the cowboy!" I burst out laughing. Like really hard. I was almost crying. He was laughing to, but not as much as me.

"C'mon Daniel! We gotta get this done, we've made almost no progress!" He dropped the shirt and sat down next to me. "But it's more fun like this!" "Ya I know it is but I'm leaving in three days!" "Alright, alright." We proceeded to fold clothes and put them into my big pink suitcase.

About ten minutes later were still packing. We haven't gotten very far, partly because were goofing off, and partly because Daniel's a pervert. Really, every time I throw in a bra or something he makes a cheeky comment about it. It's annoying, but slightly cute. Well, cute really.

"Daniel! I'm bored!" I yelled, even though he was sitting right next to me. "Well then let's do something!" He yelled back. "Like what?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at him. "A little date?" He nodded his head. "I hopped up. "Alrighty then let's do it!" Daniel hopped up and held out his hand. He pulled me up as we put our shoes on and headed out.

Once we got in his car we turned up the music. 'I Wish' by Cher Lloyd was on. We sang along while pulling the worst dance moves ever. About ten minutes later the car came to a stop. I looked out the window. We were at TGI Friday's! Daniel got out of the car, came around and opened the door for me. "Why thank you kind sir!" I said. He smiled and replied with, "Anything for m'lady."

We were having a great time, the waiter who is kinda creepy, he keeps checking me out, just took our order and now we're just talking. "Your accent is cute." He said. "Well that came outta nowhere." I replied as I laughed. "Well it is! It's like a Jersey accent, but with a hint of Brit. I think it's cute!" "Well thanks I guess!" We laughed.

Pretty soon the food was out, it looked amazing. We sat in comfortable silence as we ate. One we were done we told the waiter it was Daniel's birthday, even though it wasn't, so he brought him a free piece of cake, which we shared.

We finished our cake and paid the bill. Then we headed back to my house to finish packing and in about half an hour we were done.

After that we went downstairs to watch a movie. We decided on 'The Anchorman'. The movie was hilarious, but we didn't watch most of it. At least I didn't. I was to busy staring at Daniel. Finally he caught my glance. We started kissing and pretty soon we were all sprawled out on the couch! After about five minutes the door opened. Me and Daniel sprang apart. Like almost to separate sides of the couch. And in came Lynne, wearing a smirk on her face, and following her was Jacob!

I blushed and Daniel smirked. "Um, c'mon Jacob lets go to my room." Said Lynne as they went through the living room into the hall that led to her room. Once I was sure they were gone I spoke up.

"Oh my god that was so embarrassing!" Daniel shrugged "Eh." I laughed. "What do you mean 'eh'? They just walked in on us totally making out!" I said while still laughing. "Well, I don't really care that they saw us, because now they both know that your mine."

"Wait, I'm yours?" "If you want to be." I leaned in and kissed him. "So I'm guessing that's a yes." He said with a smirk. "Yes, yes it is." I replied, smiling.

I'm Daniel's. Daniel's mine. We are together. Boyfriend and girlfriend. A couple. This is perfect. And the even more perfect thing is, I think I love him.