Chapter Twenty-Six

Pretty soon we were sitting on his king size bed, my head on his shoulder, watching The Vow.

I'll admit, it's a little odd that Harry likes this movie, yet alone owns it. But I'm not complaining! I think it's kind of adorable that he's sensitive. Plus, Channing Tatum is smoking hot!

My stomach growled as the credits came on. Harry chuckled. "You hungry?"

"No, no, I'm good." I replied, trying to reassure him. I'm actually very hungry but, I'm really comfortable and I don't want Harry to move.

He gave me a look, kind of like when I used to tell my mum that I cleaned my room when really she knew that I just shoved it all in the closet.

"Well maybe a little." We laughed. "C'mon," He said. "Let's go grab something to eat."

So we drove to this seafood restaurant out on the harbor. Nothing fancy, it was surrounded by boats, since it was on the dock.

We sat down on a small wooden bench with a table in front of it. Harry slid in, grabbing my hand and pulling me next to him.

Soon a waitress with black hair and a large bum came strutting over, her ponytail swinging behind her.

I could tell that she recognized Harry by the way she winked at him when he ordered a water. And by how she bent over next to him to show him a meal she thought would be 'fitting to his personality'. But not without making sure to force her cleavage into his face.

I was beyond annoyed. Harry looked very uncomfortable, which was a good thing, but it still didn't totally take away from the fact that she was practically feeling him up right in front of me.

"Um excuse me." I said. "But if you could stop undressing my boyfriend with your eyes, I'd like to order my lunch."

Harry looked at me surprised and the waitress gave me an annoyed look and walked over to me, making sure to sway her hips almost rapidly.

"I'd like the cod sandwich." I told her sternly. "And hold the mayo." She rolled her eyes as she walked away, not forgetting to turn around and wink at Harry. What a jerk!!

I looked to Harry who was wearing a smug smirk.

"Boyfriend eh?" He asked while wriggling his eyebrows. I blushed.

"I only said that because I knew she was making you uncomfortable." I replied nervously.

"Mmhm." He said sarcastically as a different waitress, now a older woman came and brought us our drinks. We thanked her and made small talk about silly things, such as dead pets and our high school days.

Back in high school, I was Little Miss Perfect. I had all the friends, all the grades, and all the guys.

I was nice to everyone, some a little more than others. Lets just say I got around quite a lot for a student.

My first time was the summer of Freshman/Sophomore year. It was with a Senior at a pool party. He was drunk, I wasn't.

But anyways, apparently Harry was the nice kid. I get the impression that he was the type of guy who had his group of two or three main friends bur was friends with everybody.

When our food finally came I didn't hesitate to dig in. Harry just stared at me in amusement.

"What?" I asked, my mouth full of fish. He laughed. "I don't think I've ever seen a girl eat like that in front of me." "What you see is what you get." I said bluntly. Harry laughed again while sticking a fry in his mouth. We sat in comfortable silence for the next fifteen minutes as we ate.

Finally once we had paid the bill and left a very generous tip, making sure that it was meant for the older waitress, he entwined our hands together and we walked along the boat docks.

We walked for about five minutes until we came upon a small blue and red motorboat with the initials H.S. on it.

I turned to Harry. "Is this yours?" He smiled. "Wanna go for a ride?" I gladly agreed.

The waves were just perfect. I felt great, with my blowing in the wind. Even Harry's hair was being pushed back by the large gusts.

I was just sitting there, watching Harry as he 'drove', whistling to himself, when my phone rang. Harry looked to me as if he was wondering why I didn't pick it up by now. Had it really been ringing that long?

Probably. I know that I'm trying to avoid the call because I know who it is. I just don't want to admit it.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and checked caller ID.

Just who I expected,

Daniel.

I need to break up with Daniel. I love him, I really do. But me hanging out with Harry all the time just isn't fair to him.

Plus, since I'm even considering that I might be falling for Harry is definitely not right.

I'll do it now. I'm breaking up with Daniel.