Chapter Eight

Once I got back home I threw my now wet clothes into the washer and hopped in the shower. After I was done I dried my hair and went into my bedroom to put on some pajamas. It was almost 5:30 already! I pulled out my favorite blue oversized 'Pink' jumper and threw my hair up into a messy ponytail. I threw myself unto the bed and grabbed my phone. Twitter time!

Nothing really new on twitter, I was still gaining follows and stuff but other that that it was normal. I posted some stuff about my day then logged off. I then spent the next 10/15 minutes on tumblr. I was watching a funny grumpy cat gif when I got a kik notification. I clicked on it and it went to the app. One unread message from, Gemma Styles!

Wow! She finally answered! I clicked on our conversation and read her response, "Why hello Katie! You look lovely! I can't believe it's you, we have so much to catch up on! Harry is quite excited about this too! You should kik him also, his username is HH_Styles_ "

I immediately found Harry's kik and zipped him a message. "Harry! It's me Katie, remember?" Hopefully he would reply sooner than Gemma had.

After about five minutes he had read it, yay! I'm freaking out! He had just started typing when my door swung open. It was Lynne.

"So you think you, can go on a date, with a really hot guy and not tell your best friend anything about it? Uh no, spill!" Oh wow. I had pretty much forgotten about the date. I was just busy thinking about Harry and Gemma. But now that I did remember I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Sorry!" She told me to go on and then I told her everything, in full detail.

"Oh my god Katie!" She hugged me and squeezed a little too tight.

"Lynne .Can't. Breathe."

"Oh ya!" She let go laughing, I let out a deep breath. My phone lit up with a kik notification from Harry. Lynne saw it.

"Oooh! You been texting curly eh?"

I picked up the phone and she grabbed it from my hands. "Let's see what you've been up too-"

Just then my phone went off. Saved by the bell! Well, more like saved by marimba but same effect. Caller ID? Mom. Uh oh.