Chapter Twenty-Nine

H A R R Y ' S P O V

"BANG BANG BANG!"

Who in the world is banging on my door at 1:30 in the morning?

"BANG BANG!"

Geez, thank god I decided to stay the night at my apartment instead of going back to my mum's house.

"BANG BANG BANG BANG!"

What the?

"I'm coming!" I screamed as I hopped out of bed and threw on some sweat pants. So what I only sleep in boxers?

I went and opened the door to a guy with flat brown hair and brown eyes, who looked about my age.

"Yes?"

He had this determined look in his face. It almost looked... angry?

"Sorry but uhm, who are you?" He pushed his blue jacket hoodie up. I've gotta admit, he's kinda freaking me out.

"The names Sam. You gonna let me in?"

"Um no actually. I have no idea who you are and-"

He pushed passed me into my flat. "Hey buddy what do you think your doing?" I yelled. I clenched my fists, getting ready to punch.

"Relax man." He said while sitting down on the couch. My couch. I walked over an stood near him.

"What do you want?"

"Listen um, Harry. It's about your lady friend, Katie. She was over at my place a little bit ago. Did ya know that?"

What? I haven't talked to her ever since I dropped her off. I was pretty rude to her but can you blame me? She led me on while having a boyfriend the whole time. Not cool.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously, but I had a feeling I knew what was coming.

"She's a great kisser,, too bad you'll never get any." He winked.

"If you ever even look at her again I'm going to kick the crap out of you." I threatened.

"What? In those sparkly boots?" He said pointing towards the door where my silver, and sparkly boots that I wore on Saturday Night Live sat.

"Plus," He continued. "I won't be the one getting any from her either. But my brother will. Daniel, he's uh, he's pretty upset about her breaking up with him for you. He's gonna take her back. And there's nothing you can do about it."

And with that he got up, an left. What the actual heck? This is just, wow. I need to sleep. I'll call Katie tomorrow and figure it all out.

Then I went into my room and texted Katie. I'm not sure why, but I just did. And it wasn't long before I was asleep.

__________________________

K A T I E ' S P O V

I decided to just crash and my cousins house... again.

I texted my mum, I knew she wouldn't be awake but at least she won't throw a fit because I did text her, she just didn't see it.

I went upstairs to the guest room and threw down my purse and phone. The I headed to the shower, just what I need.

By the time I was out of the shower I was exhausted. I plopped down on the bed, covering up and tried to sleep.

No such luck. I think it was the adrenaline still rushing through me from my earlier events.

I know I shouldn't have done what I did. It was totally wrong and I don't know why I ever considered it a good idea.

I flicked of the tv and finally settled on an old Family Guy rerun. God, I've seen this one a thousand times!

I groaned and turned the tv back off. I then tried to count sheep, sing a song, and even imagine what me and my future husband's kids would be named!

No matter what I tried I couldn't stop thinking about the thought that was hitting me in the back of the head.

I need to call, or probably text, Sam and tell him what was going on. Hopefully he'd understand.

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand. One new message from...

Harry? I thought he was mad? I opened it up.

"Hello beautiful, we need to talk. Meet me at the park at 2? xx sweet dreams -Harry"

Just reading that message made me happy. I instantly forgot about all the drama. Everything. And finally, I fell asleep, imagining what it would be like if Harry were here. With me.

•A/N- Helloooo! How are y'all today?!? (psst! this is the part where you say your good then ask me how I'm doing)

Haha well hope you guys enjoyed the update! Even though it was kinda short but it holds a lot of information!

Sam and Daniel are brothers! Whattt?

Why do you think Sam was on the same plane going to the same place as Katie? Coincidence? I think not!

Don't forget to vote!

Audrey

xx