Chapter Twenty-Five

K A T I E ' S P O V

It wasn't long before Harry's black range rover pulled up in the rocky roadway of the cemetery. Nobody had even noticed I was gone, which I was good, because I'm sure that everyone was pisses that I got the fortune instead of his daughter or at least someone he was actually close to.

I hopped out of the car grabbing my carryon purse and wiped off the now smeared mascara from my cheeks.

Harry met me halfway with a beautiful bouquet of my favorite flowers, daisies and roses.

"Harry!" I yelled as I ran to him and wrapped him into a hug.

"Katie love, what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. "Can I tell you in the car?" I asked, eying the flowers.

"Oh ya," He said nervously while holding the flowers out to me. "I got these for you." He smiled a cheeky smile. I laughed and sniffled a bit.

"Th-thanks." I stuttered, still a little shaken up from my little 'meltdown'. He grabbed my hand and led me to the car, then opening the door for me. I thanked him as he shut the door and came around the other side.

I looked in the console, there was a cup from Starbucks.

"It's a Pumpkin Spice." He said. "I got it for you." "Well thank you!" I said. Then I took a sip of the pumpkiny goodness.

Most people would think its weird to be drinking one of these in the middle of July, but not me. I love em.

I then leaned over the seat and gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. He blushed. It was quite adorable if you ask me.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked me. I shook my head no, and he nodded.

"Wanna go to my place? I've been staying with my mum and Gem, but I have an apartment about ten minutes from here." I nodded and we drove off, music by Coldplay playing in the background.

I reached over and turned up the music. One of my favorite songs, Yellow, was on.

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and all the things you do. Ya they were all yellow."

"I came along, I wrote a song for you, and all the things you do, and it was called yellow."

I looked to Harry who was now singing along. It was like heaven to my ears. He was an amazing singer.

And pretty soon, I joined in too.

"Your skin, oh ya your skin and bones, turning in, to something beautiful. You know. You know I love you so."

(A/N- Another short chapter I'm sorry! I just didn't really know how to continue and I wanted to give you guys an update! Boring, I know. Next chapter will be better (and longer)

Sorry don't hate me!

Audrey

xx