Chapter Six

/edited/

We had just left the ice cream stand and now he was taking me somewhere else. I didn't know where though, I had is shirt wrapped around my head, covering my eyes.

No, we didn't do anything, I'm not that crazy. But he forgot a blindfold, and where we're going is a surprise, so I now have His navy colored tank top on my face.

Not that I'm complaining. I mean, to give me his shirt, he had to take it off and that was something I've been dying to see again. The way the tattoos on his upper arms looked when the sun hit them on his tan skin is just amazing. And the scent of his shirt, that smelt like him was absolutely intoxicating. I couldn't get enough of it. I have a feeling he won't be getting this shirt back.

"Are we there yet?" I asked practically bouncing in my seat. I love surprises.

He laughed. "Actually, ya we are."

I screeched while starting to peel of the blindfold.

"Nope, not yet!" He said. I heard the car door open and shut, and soon mine opened up. "Alright, now grab my hand, I'll lead you."

I giggled as a grabbed his hand. I started to step out of his car, but my heel got stuck on the side and I tripped. "Ahh!" I screamed.

"Woah There." Daniel said picking me up off the ground. "Your ok?"

I laughed. "Ya, I'm so clumsy sometimes."

"Here, take off your shoes, we can leave them in the car." I agreed as I took them off. We threw them in the car and began to walk. I still couldn't see anything. He grabbed my hand and as we walked, our hands swung inbetween us.

Ok my feel are killing me. I still don't know where we are, but I do know that we're in some forest or something, because I can feel the tree roots under my feet.

I stepped something sharp. "Oww!" I yelped out in pain.

"Oh God, are you ok?" Daniel asked. He sounded worried. Awe, he's worried about me. That's so cute!

"Ya, uh I stepped on something. It really hurts." I said grabbing my foot.

"Well here, I know how to fix that." He said. Suddenly I was lifted up off the ground and slung over his shoulder. "Problem solved." He said.

I laughed and so did he. And I'm not sure why, but for the rest of the walk, we laughed. At nothing really. We just laughed.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

Hey guys! I know I usually don't do these at the end but I am today! Well anyways I just wanna apologize for this chapter. I know it's really short and it kinda sucks. I've been sick. Sinuses, sore throat, I can't even talk right. It really sucks! Plus nothing tastes good! Which really bites because I love to eat. But hopefully I'll be able to update again tomorrow. Thanks!

Audrey 

xx