Chapter Ten

Ok, so I was up all night talking to Harry. No we didn't 'send' each other anything, that's just wrong. But we did find out a lot about each other, like how he likes cats and tacos. Coincidentally, I like tacos too. But I'm allergic to cats. And oranges. It's weird. Anyways I was up until like four in the morning. We actually planned to meet up when I'm back in London! Which I can't wait for!

Mom sent me the flight details and my plane leaves at five in the morning! But, I'm going to start packing now, just because I'll need lots of clothes and shoes and such.

I got out of bed, showered, got dressed in some dark purple short shorts, an a shirt that says 'Free Spirit'. I pulled my hair up into a loose pony and went out of my room to the kitchen. There was a note from Lynne on the counter saying that she went out to the store.

I went to the cabinet and got out the box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch, my favorite cereal, and poured me a glass with milk. Once I finished I washed my dishes and put them back away. Then I headed upstairs to start packing.

I had about three outfits picked out when my phone rang. It was Lynne. I didn't feel like answering so I just pressed ignore. What? She does it to me! Pretty soon she had sent me a message. 'Hey Kaits, I'm going to Jacob's for the day, behave yourself' I laughed silently as I read it, but decided not to answer, I really wanna get this done.

I figured I'll just pack about ten outfits so I can just rewash things. I'll have to pack my toiletries, such as toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, etc the morning before I leave. I was just throwing in my favorite dress, when my phone rang again. But this time it was from Daniel. My face lit up as I saw his name on the screen. I had little hearts around it, not that he knew that.

I answered quickly, "Hey!" "Katie! How are you?!" "Good! I'm glad you called! What are you up to?" "Well that's what I called for! I'm not doing anything! How about you?" "Packing." "For what?" "I'll tell you if you come help!" "I'll be over in ten minutes with some Ben and Jerry's ice cream!" We said our goodbyes and hung up. Man, is it too early to say that I'm in love?

Daniel had arrived about five minutes ago and we were now up in my room eating out ice cream, listening to music, an just talking. 'We are never ever getting back together' by Taylor Swift came on the radio. Daniel quickly changed the station. I laughed at him. "So I'm guessing your not a Swiftie?" He chuckled, "No, not really. I think it's really rude to write a song about an ex." I nodded my head in agreement. "Ya," I laughed as I took another bite of my ice cream. "Spongebob will get his license before she finds love."

(A/N- No offense to Taylor Swift OR any Swifties out there! I highly respect Taylor and think she's a great writer so please no hate! Thank ya!

Audrey

xx