Chapter Thirty-Two

I woke up to a bright light. Why are the blinds open? I looked over to the light pink sparkly curtains that were still in here from when I lived with my mum. But they weren't open.

Then what the heck was that blinding light?

I tried to sit up, only to fall back down. There was a strong grip on me.

Harry.

The door to my room was open. I was sure I closed it last night. Oh god mum. She's going to freak.

"Say cheese!" I looked up to find my mum's friend from high school, Beth, jumping up from the side of the bed flashing a picture. So that's where the light came from!

"Beth!" I yelled signaling her over to me. We sorta hugged, it was hard since I still had Harry clinging onto me.

I've always liked Beth. She's really cool, like an older version of Lynne kinda. Plus, she loosened up my mum a bit. My mum is a bit uptight, she always has been. But ever since their sophomore year, they've been best friends, and Beth's helped her to not be so, should I say, stuck-up.

Plus I think it's cool that they stayed friends after they left for college. I hope Lynne and I stay that way. Even though neither of us are going to college. I miss Lynne, a lot. I think I'll call her later.

Once Beth stood back up her smile turned into a small smirk. "So, I see you've found yourself a man eh?"

I blushed uncontrollably. "Uh ya I guess."

She laughed. "Your lucky I was here, your mother threw a fit about this.

Oh god. I knew she would react badly if she knew! That's why I didn't plan on telling her!

Beth sensed my worry. "Don't worry hun, I'm taking your mother out for a girls day today, have your fun."

I thanked her and she began to walk out. "Wait Beth!"

She stopped and turned to me.

"Why were you taking pictures earlier?"

She smiled. "Well, I'm doing a little scrapbooking on young love and I needed some real pictures instead of the tacky ones off the Internet." She laughed.

"But why didn't you just take pictures of your son and his girlfriend?"

"Katie, my son goes through girls like their tissues, he's far from any type of commitment. But with you and um,"

"Harry." I filled her in.

She smiled. "Just by looking at you and Harry, I can tell your in love. Your a sweet girl Katie, and I hope everything works out for you too."

Then she walked out.

__________________________

H A R R Y ' S P O V

"Harry, Harry." I woke up to the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. I opened my eyes to see Katie, hair in a mess and breath smelling terrible.

"Brush your teeth, your breath smells." I said groggily. In case you couldn't tell, I'm not a morning person.

"Well I would if you would let go of me." She shot back. I then realized that I had slept with Katie last night. Not slept with her like we had sex, but we slept in the same bed. And I'll tell ya, it's the best sleep I've had in a while.

I chuckled. "But I'm comfortable!"

"But Harry!" She giggled. "I've had to pee for the past half an hour and I can't get up!"

I lifted my arm up from around her and rolled over as she headed to the bathroom. "Brush your teeth while your at it!" I yelled to her.

"Ya, ya." She muttered while walking away.

I sat up in her bed and went over to the bathroom door. I knocked, then opened it.

"Harry!" Katie squealed, as she was washing her hands.

"What? It's not like your naked or anything." I shrugged.

"Well ya but I could be! What if I was still going to the bathroom?"

I laughed as she told me to go away, I however, had another idea.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Awe c'mon, you know I didn't mean it." I said, sticking my bottom lip out.

She rolled her eyes. "Get out!" She pushed me out of the bathroom and shut the door. I laughed.

I then went out of her room into the living room and sat down on the couch. I flipped on the telly and ended up watching Parental Control. It's where some person's parents don't like their kid's girlfriend/boyfriend so they pick out other people for their kids to go on a date with. And in the end the kid picks out who they want to be with.

I don't usually watch it, but Katie should be out soon and we'll probably go get something to eat. At least I hope so, I'm hungry.

About twenty minutes later Katie finally came out. "Finally!" I yelled dramatically while putting my arms on the back of the couch.

She rolled her eyes as she stood in front of me.

"Well excuse me but I had to get ready for the day! Do you think this" She gestured to her body. "Just happens?"

I smiled. She was wearing white skinny jeans and a light blue oversized jumper. Her hair was down, curled at the end. "I think you look great no matter what you wear." I winked and she blushed. God she's just so cute!

Audrey xx