Chapter Twenty-Two

K A T I E ' S P O V

He wanted to know if I'm free on Monday! He does wanna hang out with me! Yay!

I quickly replied with. 'U got me booked! Is 1 ok?'

After that I just laid in bed, smiling at the ceiling. I finally get to meet who I now consider, a best friend. Other than Lynne of course. And Daniel.

Speaking of Daniel, why hasn't he called me? I've talked to Lynne and Luke various times since I've been here, but not once have I called, or texted Daniel. I'm not tired, so I decided to text him.

'Hey babe! I miss you like crazzzy! Skype in 5'

He replied almost instantly. 'Yesss! I've been going insane without you!'

I smiled as I logged onto Skype, waiting for his name to pop up.

Soon enough his adorable face was on the screen of my Apple laptop. He had on that dark blue beanie that drives me wild.

"Katie!" He yelled through the screen. I giggled. "Hello Daniel." We talked and talked about the most random things. After a couple of hours, my phone rang.

"Oop! Hold on babe my phones going off." He nodded as I answered it, not even checking Caller ID.

"Little Miss Katie how are you?!?" Daniel's eyes went wide. It was Sam. Oh god. "Um Sam, I'm gonna have to call you back, I'm kinda doing something." "What? You with your buddy Harry?"

Yes, I told him about Harry. I told Sam everything on that plane ride. And he told me everything. Honestly I think that we could be really good friends. I think we are, actually. As you can probably tell, I make friends easily.

"Sam, I really have to-" "Oh my Harry is so cute!" He said in a girlie voice. Oh my god. Daniel looked terrified yet mad and sad at the same time. And instead of answering Sam I just hung up.

"Daniel, listen!" He looked at me, eyes full of hurt. Then I told him everything, how I had been talking to Harry, how he knows almost everything about me, and even about how we were going to hang out in a couple of days. And you know what?

He was fine with it. He said that it was totally cool for me to have guy friends. Which is great! But it kinda worries me.

I mean, honestly, if I were him, and if my (girlfriend) was hanging out with a teenage popstar who was known as a 'player' the. I'd be a little upset.

But I don't think Daniel thinks that way about Harry. He likes the band! Plus, the rumors are nothing but a load of crap. Harry's a genuinely good guy. I don't have any idea where the reporters and magazines get their ideas from, because they couldn't be farther from the truth.

Daniel and I talked for hours more. It was just past 10 when we finally hung up. I checked my phone and had one message from Harry. 'Sounds good! Ill pick u up from ur house. C u then!'

I smiled as I changed into my shorts and tank 'Pink' pajama set and pulled my hair up. I'll take a shower in the morning. Finally around 10:30 I fell asleep.

"Katherine! Wake up were leaving in forty-five minutes!" Ughh! I dragged myself out of bed and hopped in the shower.

After that I went to my drawers which I had put all of my clothes in yesterday. Thinking about how I was going somewhere semi-fancy and I was going with my mum, I decides on a flower printed sundress that reached the middle of my thighs. It had a sweetheart neckline, and was tight up until right above my bellybutton. Its one of my favorite dresses.

After that I curled the ends of my hair and pulled it into a tight pony. I put on some glossy white heels, grabbed my big, nude colored purse and went into the living room, where my mum was waiting for me.

She had on a white blouse, with lace at the top, tucked into a black pencil skirt that came up right below her chest, and ended right above her knee. Her long, dyed blonde hair with dark brown highlights was pulled into a tight ballerina bun. For shoes she had on black heels with pointed toes. She looked sleek and professional, as usual.

"C'mon, were already late." She said as she rushed me out the door. Man, this is going to be quite a day.

(A/N- Ok, this is my last update today! I have to get up at 6 tomorrow! And I'm going to be crabby because I am NOT a morning person.

Well thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!

As a wise man once said,

BYE!!!

Audrey

xx