Chapter Thirty-One

Once I finally got Harry outside, we got in his car and drove back to the park, not saying anything.

When we got to the park we just sat there, until Harry spoke up. "What was he doing here?"

Yes, Harry knew what Daniel looked like. We were going through eachother's phones earlier.

"And wasn't that your cousin? Why were they there together? I thought Daniel was from New Jersey?"

I knew Harry had a lot of questions, I did too. I just don't have any answers.

"He is from Jersey, and yes, that was my cousin, Matt. I don't know how they know eachother though."

He groaned. "This is bull." I looked down and it was silent.

"Look, he said, pulling my head up to face him. "I should get you home."

Not exactly what I wanted him to say but at least it was something. I nodded as we pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the road.

When we finally got to my house, we said our goodbyes, and agreed that we would do it again. Then I got out of the car and opened up the front door, and he drove off.

I'm actually really disappointed. I was hoping he would kiss me goodbye or at least walk me to the door. But I guess not all fairytales are true, and not everyone gets to be treated like a princess.

I shouldn't be complaining, I mean, he did drive me home. He could have made me drive home all alone in mum's car.

Shoot mum's car! It's still at the park! I have no way of getting it now, since it just started raining.

Great, now I have to leave a fairly expensive car in a parking lot over night. I don't even think I locked it! Just my luck.

Dang mum is so going to kill me. Might as well run away to my room now. It is six already.

I tiptoed through the living room and the hall, which included mum's room, and hurried into my room. Surprisingly, I made it.

I quickly changed into an old high school shirt and pair of boxer shorts and pulled my hair out. It was now very wavy.

I threw myself on my bed and grabbed my Apple laptop. I logged onto tumblr and scrolled through, reblogging anything that I found amusing.

I checked the clock. Wow, nine already! Time flies, and tumblr goes on forever.

I put my laptop back on the desk and grabbed my phone, laughing at myself. I decided to text Lynne, I haven't talked to her in a couple of days, and I needed to fill her in on the whole Daniel situation. I quickly found her number in my contacts and sent over a simple 'hey'. I then rolled over on my side and daydreamed about how simple my life would have been if I had never even met Harry. Well, re- met him.

I mean, I know we haven't even been hanging out for a week, but so much has happened. I went from a great life with a perfect boyfriend to this.

Well, that perfect boyfriend turned out to be not so perfect. Heck, I don't even know who Daniel is anymore! I never actually did! I thought I did but obviously I was wrong!

I groaned. Lynne still hasn't answered. She must be sleeping. Maybe not, I'm not sure about the time difference but either way she's not answering my text.

I put my phone down and snuggled into my covers, ready to sleep.

"Tap, tap, tap." What is that? It's so annoying! Stupid rain!

"Tap, tap, tap." Its coming from my window.

Oh god, I'm on the first story. What happens if its some creep and if I go to the window he'll break in and come kill me!

"Tap, tap, tap." Swallowing my fear, I got up from bed and got on my hands and knees. I crawled over to my window, then stood up. Only to see a tall black shadow tapping on the window.

"Ahh!" I screamed. Mum came running in. "Katie! What's wrong?" She sounded worried.

"Mum, there's a guy outside my window!" She looked out the window and the guy was gone.

"Katie, there's nobody out there!"

"Yes there was mum! He was tapping on my window I saw him!"

"Katherine, go back to bed. There is nobody out there." Then she stormed out.

He must've left. Stupid guy! He scared the crap outta me and made mum mad! She was really mad too. Ever since our serious talk after grandpa's funeral she finally started calling me Katie, well she just called me Katherine again.

"Tap, tap, tap." Oh my god! I ran to the window and there was the figure! Who is this?

He can't be anyone bad, I mean they know where I live and where my bedroom is. That's good, right?

It is a guy because it had short hair and a masculine body shape.

I quietly left my room and went into the living room. I put on some flip flops that I kept by the front door and slid outside.

I then went back inside and grabbed a kitchen knife. Self defense people!

I made my way to the side of the house, but he was gone. I turned to go back inside when someone grabbed me from behind.

I screamed and threw the knife off to the side. I heard deep laughter that sounded like, Harry?

He let go of me and I turned around. Sure enough, it was Harry.

"Harry what the heck? Are you trying to kill me?!?" He chuckled.

"Me? Trying to kill you? Your the one who just threw a knife!" My cheeks heated in embarrassment.

"Well I didn't know it was you! What are you doing here anyways?"

"Well," He led me to the driveway. "You kinda left your car. I drove back with a friend and picked it up. Oh, and just a tip, if your going to leave a car unlocked in a parking lot, next time, take the keys with you." He said smirking.

He pulled the car keys out of his pocket and handed them to me. I blushed and thanked him as we walked back to the front of the house.

"Wait, if you drove here in our car then how are you going to get home?"

He shrugged, "I can walk."

I laughed at him. "Walk? Harry its pouring rain out here. Let me drive you."

He laughed back at me. "Like you said, it's pouring down rain, we're both soaked. You really wanna ruin that fancy car?"

I thought for a second. "Spend the night." He looked at me questionably.

"Please! C'mon Harry! Nothing will happen! I'll even sleep on the couch! I don't want you out here and catching a cold!" I pleaded.

"Fine." He finally agreed. "But I'll take the couch.

"No! Your the guest you get the bed!"

"Well it's your bed, you can have it!"

"Harry!"

"Well fine! If we can't agree on anything, I guess we'll both just have to share the bed." He winked.

I rolled my eyes as I led home into the house. Oh boy, this is going to be one heck of a night.

•A/N- Hey guys, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while! I recently got a new laptop and I've been trying to figure that our and its pretty much been keeping me occupied.

The chapter kinda sucks, I know. It's just a filler. It's late and my thumbs hurt from typing on my IPod lol.

Thank you guys so much for reading my book! I have over 600 reads and it means the world too me!

I love you!!!

Bye!

Audrey

xx