Part 1

A mysterious cloaked figure reads the posted message,

"Brave crew needed. See C.J.S at the Green Dragon Inn for details."

The figure nods and sets off.

Arriving to the inn he walks up to the counter, inquiring about the message.

The man behind the counter turns and gives a flashy smile.

"Sugarcube?"

The cloaked figure frowns.

"Excuse me?"

"Want a sugarcube?"

"No."

He turns and walks away from the counter, being midly creeped out. Suddenly he is almost knocked over by a flying body.

"For Dauntless Cake!!" The girl shouts as she hits the floor, landing on her feet.

Our character backs up fearfully.

Suddenly there is the sound of several hooves and what is that? Dramatic music and a- oh boy.

In bursts an army, of creatures. Leading the army is a boy on a Unicorn.

"Did someone shout, For Narnia!"

Silence as the army is given funny looks. Finally the rider gives a sheepish look and leads the army away.

Our mysterious figure decides to get to the bottom of it and find this C.J.S himself.

Suddenly an arrow whizzes in front of his very nose, followed by another.

"Stick to shooting squirrels katmiss!"

"What did you just say Legolame"

Our poor character escapes just in time as hair is being pulled and elf ears are being tweaked.

'I need to sit down .' Our character thinks wearily.

Plopping down at the nearest table he sees one angry young boy and another who looks like he is about to cry as he holds a bottle of glue.

"Hey stranger, you can settle this! Tell this greenbean my name is Newt." The frustrated boy says.

Hesitantly, he complies.

"No! This- this is Newt" the sobbing boy says holding up his bottle of glue.

"IM NEWT!" 'Newt screams in frustration.

"No. You're just the glue, Dasher said so."

Another young man walks over and says "He's been in the scorch too long."

Just as he's walking past he somehow, accidentally, on purpose knocks the glue bottle out of the crying boys hand. Hitting the floor the bottle breaks and glue pours out.

"No!! You killed Newt!!" The boy falls to the floor in sobs

'Newt' looks to the boy who dropped the glue and sighs, "Please Tommy, did you have to do that?"

"Sugarcube?" The inn keeper is back

Our figure leaves the table quickly.

Suddenly the lights go out and the inn is pitched black and silent except for the sobs over the dead glue.

"S-sugerc-cube?" The man stutters quietly.

"Attention all!" A voice booms!

All eyes are focused on a tall figure who has suddenly appeared before them.

"Who is here seeking C.J.S?"

Instantly all hands raise.

"I have grave news, while journeying here to assemble a crew he happened to have fallen into mount doom while trying to catch a falling bottle of uh- rum."

Angry shouts are heard and somewhere in the chaos of flying chairs, a sharply dressed monkey flys through the air.

The speaker bangs a stick to the ground and silences the angry crowd.

"I have an adventure-" Gandalf begins cheerfully.

Our main character suddenly stands and runs toward the door.

The wizard beats him to the exit and blocks the door.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

The cloak is pulled off and the room is full of gasps!

"You?! Vile vermin!" Gandalf exclaims.

His identity reviled, wormtongue trembles in fear.

The inn keeper storms up to Worm tongue and says possibly the worst insult one could receive from him.

"You are not worthy of a sugarcube!"