Part 6

Last time on When Fandoms Collide in 30 words or less:

The reading of the list, an unusual name for an Orc, and the leaving of the Green Dragon Inn!

Countinue Part 6

The sky was growing dark as the crew left the Inn where they had been for the last 5 chapters. (Can I drag out a story or what? ;)

"Follow me quickly. We have a few errands to run before the quest can officially begin." Gandalf instructed.

To the extent of these "errands" No one could guess but they quickly followed after.

"Why do we always have to walk? Can't we just once take a cab?" Asked Legolas.

"Can you honestly see us all cramped inside a cab?" Katniss argued.

"At least we don't have to run." Newt added in.

"Yeah, our lives don't depend on it." Minho finished

Contrary to the complaints the adventurers suddenly stopped, which led to Gandalf's pointy hat poking Legolas in the eye, the feathered end of Legolas's arrow getting stuck in Katniss's braid, which made Katniss back up and step on Minho's foot and Minho elbowed Newt in the face.

"Here we are, our first stop." Said Gandalf cheerfully.

Glancing behind him he heard several moans and grumbles.

"I may regret taking on this crew." He mumbled to himself.

"What business could you possibly have at Take Hollywood Home?" Katniss asked as she untagged the arrow from her hair.

"My business is my own. If shall be gone for sometime I must renew the videos I have out. Late fees are as painful as falling into the abyss with the Balrog."

"You still have a VCR?!" Newt chuckled.

"I am old, boy." Gandalf said with a glare.

"You think that's something?! I still have an 8-track!" Bragged Legolas.

Katniss suddenly took her palm and smacked it into the elf's forhead. Legolas made an "o" shape with his mouth and hollared:

"What was that for?!"

"You should have had a V-8."

Legolas made a face and held up his hands in utter cunfusion.

Katniss gave a shrug. "That's how far back I go, I believe."

"What movies did you have out?" Fluffy McGiggles asked.

"The Lord of the Rings trilogy!" Said Gandalf, prehaps a bit too excited.

"I was in that! I played a major role in the Two Towers!" Fluffy McGiggles smiled.

"Who were you!?" Asked Gandalf.

"Before the Battle of Helms Deep, you know the Orc that got shot first?"

"Yes-!"

"I was the Orc standing about five rows down and three orcs over."

"I thought you said you had a major role!"  Said Legolas, who now had a nice big red handprint on his forehead.

Fluffy McGiggles smiled sly- "I was also the one who carried the flaming torch, in slow motion, might I add."

"You got killed." Returned Legolas dryly.

Fluffy growled and reached for a weapon.

"ALRIGHT LETS HEAD OUT, MORE STOPS TO MAKE." SHOUTED GANDALF

"But you need to renew your videos." Katniss said.

"While those two were bickering I sent Minho in with my membership card. He has returned so let us press on, shall we?"

The company slowly got turned around and headed out to their next errand. Unbenowst to the party, a figure watched them from the shadows.

TO BE CONTINUED!