Sprinkles part 2

Suprise update!! I was going to wait until tomorrow but here it is!!

Sprinkles stood before the podium where she had been writing all this time. The pages were filled with horrible words. Suddenly two tear drops fell onto the top sheet.

Sprinkles angrily wiped away the tears and frowned.

'No more nice Sprinkles. She wants a writer, that's what she'll get!'

Suddenly she heard a horrible sound outside. Her writer's instinct knew exactly what that was.

"That my lad, is a dragon." She said quietly.

Her thoughts flew toward Bard. She suddenly feared for his welfare.

'That would be just like Glitter to make him endure a dragon.'

Sprinkles suddenly smiled mischievously. The writer knew what she would do. Quickly she bent over the paper and wrote furiously.

Finishing with her famous, 'Alright I'm out.' She looked over her latest creation and smiled. It was the best thing she had written all day.

No dragon will ever harm Bard in any way, shape of form

At that moment the monkey strolled in. Sprinkles casually hid her rebellious writing.

"Did you enjoy seeing your friend?" The beast asked sweetly.

"I'd enjoy it more if all of them were back safely on the ship."

"In good time my dear. Oh and by the way, I don't belive Queen Glitter mentioned-"

Sprinkles raised an eyebrow. "She is a queen?!"

Then she thought, I guess I should have seen that coming with her wearing a crown.

The monkey ignored her and continued, "Anything you write in behalf of your fandom-scattered friends is automatically overruled."

"Why should I bother trying?" Asked Sprinkles trying to sound dejected.

The monkey laughed evily. "True. I know queen Glitter enjoys watching the results of your writing. I shall leave you to write now."

Sprinkles watched the monkey leave.

"No matter what I have to write, at least Bard will be ok. I just hope it works."

To be continued.....