Part 5

Last time on When Fandoms Collide in 30 words or less:

An intelligent yet rude monkey with an eye for revenge, a gathering of district 12 to watch a rare sight and a dramatic cliffhanger!

Countinue Part 5

Katniss only clinched her eyes shut once before the arrow found it's mark, too quick for anyone to really notice.

TWANGGG!!

The arrow landed squarely next to her ear. Katniss hesitated, but felt her ear, no blood!

Tris turned to Four and punched him in the gut.

"The monkey is a better shot than you."

"We've talked about this." Four whispered harshly.

Turning our attention back to the dramatic scene....

"What a great shot!" Legolas exclaimed happily.

The monkey deeply bowed in a most dramatic way. Then turning to Katniss,  he bowed once more and said,

"Thank you, for your consideration."

"THAT'S MY LINE YOU FILTHY LITTLE MUTT!"

Everyone ignored the comment and Katniss silently fumed to herself. This was not going to end well.

Gandalf smiled and said, "A deal is a deal, might we be having our list back?"

The monkey strolled over and reached the list out. Gandalf was about to take it when-

Ok, you guys really want me keep delaying this?? Are you all crazy?! I mean come on! Can't an author write things in slow motion??? *wipes eyes with hankie* I only wanted to make things exciting! *takes deep breaths* ok- move on guys! We've got a lot of eager readers awaiting!

Gandalf snatched the paper and the monkey scurried off into the shadows. For the last time???

"Now! We shall countinue this as planned."

"I- Gandalf the Grahite shall be captain/leader of this expedition/Adventure/Crew/Death sentence.

Opps- slipped again. I meant uh... best mittens. You know those fluffy mittens that always uh wins first place at stuff?  Action!

"The following are those I have deemed reliable and willing to join in the adventure of a lifetime.-"

"Wait a minute! What about the fellowship?? That was THE adventure that saved all of Middle Earth! You dare to belittle our toil?!" Legolas shouted.

Gandalf looked gravely at the young elf.

"Compared to what lays before us- the fellowship skipped through the Shire while wearing daisies in their hair."

"Worse than the scorch?" Thomas asked sceptially.

"Once we being you'll want to take a vacation into the scorch just to cool off."

No one saw it but at that moment both Four and Tris did an elaborate jump and flip, right out the window.

"We've got enough going on already to deal with this!" Tris called through the window.

Gandalf shrugged. "Suits me, they didn't make the list any way."

"Why not?" Newt asked.

"Too trigger happy and a slight obession with cake."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I shall list the following in no particular order: Katniss Everdeen, Legolas Greenleaf, Newt, Minho, and Fluffy McGiggles.

"Fluffy McGiggles? Who in the Griever is Fluffy McGiggles!?" Minho exclaimed.

All eyes turned to Gandalf who cleared his throat a bit.

Suddenly everyone turned to a figure in a back.

"You?!" Legolas shuddered.

"I have a name. I'm a person/creature/thing too!" The Orc said in aggravation.

"But Fluffy McGiggles?"

"DO NOT JUGDE ME YOU POINTY EARED, TWINKLE TOWED, HIGH PITCHED, SHOWOFFY ELF!"

"ENOUGH!" Gandalf shouted. "Fluffy here has some not so fluffy qualities and talents that may just be the key to our survival."

"And what would that be, pray tell?" Legolas asked. His face was hot.

"There is more to this Orc than meets the eye. And I have chosen him."

"Hey Tommy, why aren't you coming?" Newt asked.

"I never signed up."

"We must be going, we've spent far too long here as it is."  Gandalf said as he moved toward the door.

"Where are we going?" Katniss asked.

"All in good time. All in good time."

To be continued!!!