Newt part 1

Newt suddenly appeared in the midst of a curious people. They did not seem to notice his presence but there he stood.

A proud and melodious voice spoke. "You shall be the fellowship of the ring!"

Looking about him, Newt decided this was the most odd fandom there was. Short shoe-less people, men with greasy hair and scruffy faces, and WAIT A MINUTE!

Newt eyed two very familiar figures.

"Gandalf?! Legolas?! What are you doing here?"

Gandalf furrowed his fluffy eyebrows and frowned. Legolas gave an odd look at the stranger.

"Hey its me, Newt! Why are you guys here?!

At that moment a tall and dark haired elf walked foward and spoke,

"Gandalf, you did not mention a fifth hobbit."

Before Newt could protest, Gandalf spoke up.

"I have no knowledge of this one. And he is no hobbit."

Newt gapped at the old man, "What do you mean you don't know me? We were going on an adventure together and- and Legolas, you were there! Drinking an iced mocha and playing Pacman on the ship!"

Legolas frowned at the confused runner. "I have never experienced such things. And I have no memory of you."

Newt was clearly getting upset as he began to pace.

"I've had some really memory swipes before but I know what I'm talking about."

The dark haired elf and Gandalf began to whisper and glanced over at Newt.

"Don't look at me like I'm crazy! I know what I'm talking about! Oh Legolas! You would remember this, our conversation about balding elves!"

Loud gasps were heard and a couple of the elves literally fainted at such an idea. Legolas frowned at the runner and spoke a few words in a language Newt could not understand. The tall man beside him glanced over and elbowed the elf in the side.

Gandalf turned his attention back to Newt and let out a sigh.

"We have no time for foolish inturpttions. Now just tell us, are you a servant of Sauromon?"

Newt blinked and said,

"Who?"

"An expected answer for a liar!" A red haired dwarf said angrily.

"Where did you come from?" Asked a man with blondish hair.

"That's a tough question. See, I was brought here by a talking monkey."

All exchanged knowing glances. Finally the dark haired elf frowned and spoke on word that made Newt's heart sink.

"Guards!"

A/N
Aplogizing for lack of updates and this really short chapter. I hope you guys got some laughs! :) feel free to comment and vote!