Authors Note!!

AAHHHHH!!! ITS OVER ITS DONE!!! I seriously teared up writing the last half of the last chapter!!!! I may be getting the attack of the feels like Glitter. Speaking of which:

Mini epilogue:

After some time in therapy, Glitter was able to heal and gave up her dreams of destruction and instead, dedicated her life to writing the ultimate fanfiction.

The monkey on the otherhand, escaped the facility and is still looking for the perfect writer to turn him into a barlog... *shudders*

Mini epilogue over

I can't believe this book is over!! It was so fun and just wow!! That ending- I'm shaking from all the emotion!!

Thank you, Thank you, thank you to everyone who read, voted, commented and followed along on this crazy, unpredictable adventure!!! I could not have finished without you guys!!

Special shout out to Sprinkles, who was none other than the amazing MonsterCupcake61176!! Please go follow this awesome writer and read her works, you will not be disappointed, nor have a dry eye when you finish.

Special shout out to Glitter, who was my spectacular sister, morbid_bunny! Please go follow her and read her works!! And I promise, she is not evil at all. ;)

Wow so thank you guys again!!! This has been a long journey that started out as a comedy contest entry gone bad. But thanks to some encouraging friends on here, When Fandom Collide was born.

I have been asked if there will be a sequel... well at first I didn't even consider it but well.... maybe later on. When we say, you readers keep us going, we are not joking. You guys seriously keep me going. If I do end up doing a sequel, I'll let you all know.

Can you all tell I'm having trouble ending this? Because I really am. Like I think that ending has ruined me.... Ok bye my wattpad friends, I'll be working on Thankful now!

Oh and be sure to check out the book description- I added a dedication!  :)

God Bless you!

~Stringslady