Legolas part 2

I probably should have added this warning when it was first posted and I am really sorry for the emotional spoilers that no one was prepared for.

WARNING! MAJOR MAZE RUNNER SPOILERS IN THIS PART!!!

The Prince of Mirkwood stood up straight and tall. A hand cupped to his pointy ear as his elvish awesomeness was in drive.

Critical reader: you seriously began the chapter like that?!

Me: yes, wait critical reader?

Eager reader: don't listen to them, keep going!!!

Me: for the sake of finishing this part sometime tonight can we please leave out these intrruptions? (Real reader- inline comments are highly encouraged)

Legolas' piercing bright eyes looked intently foward.

"Greenie! Get off the table!"

Legolas, who was in fact standing on a table, looked down at the boy. T'was
A blonde boy with crazy eyebrows.

"Be still, my elf eyes and ears sense something. A darkness lingers beyond the boarder." Spoke Legolas.

"Newbies." Muttered the annoyed boy.

Legolas gracefully leaped from the table. "You know of what goes on? Speak now!"

The boy, who was Gally, frowned and stepped away.

Legolas ignored the fact that he was now alone and carefully pulled out an arrow and set it to his bow. He then began to sneak towards the towering walls.

Suddenly hands grabbed the bow and knocked it to the floor. Legolas gave a stern look at the attacker.

"No weapons in the Glade!"

"I wish to speak to the one in charge." Legolas said loudly.

"Fine, talk." Said the boy as he crossed his arms.

"You are the King of this land?"

The boy let out a laugh.

"The name's Alby. Now why are you creeping around with a bow like that?"

"King Alby, I wish to venture out there and rid your kingdom of orc like creatures.

"OK first of all- it's just Alby. Secondly only runners can go in the maze. What's an orc?"

"To speak of the origin of the Orc is lengthy and awful. I want to be a 'runner'.

Alby said nothing.

All of a sudden Newt came jogging up to where Alby and Legolas were talking.

"Hey Alby- Chuck says-"

Legolas gasped at the boy. "Newt! What are you doing here?"

Both Newt and Alby looked oddly at the elf.

"Wait- you two know each other?" Asked Alby suspiciously.

"Of course not!" Retorted Newt.

"But we were on a quest. You at least remember Minho, you two are best friends!" Argues Legolas.

Newt starred at Legolas. "I don't know what your talking about."

"Is it possible he didn't get his memory swiped?" Asked Alby.

"He's been acting weird ever since he got here." Whispered Newt.

Legolas snapped his fingers. "You might remember Thomas, he was with us at the beginning but-"

Suddenly a horrible urge came up inside the elf. A command was given and he obeyed.

"Thomas kills Newt on page 250."

"WHAT?!" both boys exclaimed.

The elf who felt all of his freewill gone, said more dreadful things in a robotic sounding voice.

"Alby dies, Chuck dies, Teresa is a traitor, Thomas did this to you, Newt has a sister."

"You're crazy!" Shouted Newt. He was clearly getting angry.

Legolas suddenly felt all control come back to him. He looked at the boys and said,

"Did I miss something?"

"What's your problem? Are you trying to mess with system we've got here?" Alby said roughly.

"Of course not."

"Well you're doing a good job of it Greenie!" Spat Newt.

"I say we put him in the slammer." Said Alby.

Before Legolas knew what was happening, the boys were dragging him off.

"Unhand me!" He shouted.

"We don't like your kind."

"I don't like dwarves but I wouldn't drag them into a prison. Oh well- maybe I would...."

Then Chuck, who had noticed the commotion, ran up.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Beat it Chuck!" Said Alby.

Legolas, again felt under control of a mysterious power and said,

"Chuck doesn't have a mom. Chuck never gets out. Chuck dies."

"Will you shut up!" Growled Newt.

By now Legolas had been thrown in the slammer. Chuck was clearly upset and he began to tear up.

"Short mellon, why do you cry?" Asked Legolas in deep concern.

"Like you don't know! And don't call me a melon!" Exclaimed Chuck.

The three boys stomped off, leaving Legolas alone and very much confused.

A new sensation came over the elf. A sensation of memory.

"Grieve blood. That is the item I need to retrieve from this fandom."

To be continued....

To just clear up any confusion... Glitter is behind the extra horrible stuff that Legolas said.