Part 7

Last time on When Fandoms Collide in 30 words or less:

A short trip, VCR V.S 8-track V.S V-8, movie star Orc and a renewing Runner. (Not this day we will have late fees!) A mysterious shadow!

Continue Part 7

Down the rode the party of adventurers walked, to their next errand. 

Minho pulled out a bag of dried seaweed and began to munch. Holding out the bag, and with a full mouth he spoke to everyone,

"Anyone want some of these?"

Both Katniss and Legolas said at the same time,

"I'm watching my figure."

They exchanged "Don't-Do-That-You-Creepy-Stalker" looks.

Newt shrugged and thrusted his hand in the bag. He then gave Minho a funny look and peeked in the bag.

"Thanks, not funny."

"What do you mean?"

"You ate all of it and left no friendly drop to help me after."

Everyone including the author turned and gave him an odd look.

"Sorry, don't know where that Shakespeare stuff came from... still uhh the bag is empty."

Minho glanced inside the bag and sure enough it was empty. He reached his hand in and came up empty-handed.

"I just opened this bag!"

"Maybe there is a hole in the bag." Katniss offered.

"Ridiculous!" Minhon scuffed. Still he turned the bag upside and gave it a hard shake.

To everyone's disbelief, a pile of dried seaweed fell to the pavement.

"Guys..... I'm officially freaked out." Minho stated, his eyes wide as dinner plates.

"Maybe it was that wizard, pulling a prank on you." Newt suggested.

"It sure smells like it."

"No I think it's the coat of hair gel you smothered over your hair you smell." Said Katniss.

Minho frowned. "You try running from Grievers. The gel gives me speed and endurance and admirers."

"I don't use hair gel and look at all my admirers." Newt said smugly.

"Don't waste your breath, I have you all beat." Said Legolas.

Again the group came to a screeching halt, but without so many accidents.

"Rent-a-ring?" Katniss asked in amusement as she gazed up at the building.

"Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Asked Gandalf.

"What business do you have here?" Reasoned Legolas.

"My business is my own. But if you must know-"

Frodo suddenly walked in the scene, without a pass or permission, might I add and marched right up to wizard.

"Twice now you have ruined that line! I held my tongue the first time but no more!"

"You were watching us?" Asked Katniss.

Frodo turned and gestured off to the right.

"Sure, all the cast is over there, waiting to be used and abused in this nonsensical book."

"Who all is over there?" Asked Newt.

"Well over there, hanging from the celing fan is- WAIT A MINUTE! THE READERS PUT YOU UP TO THAT! TRYING TO FIND OUT WHO ALL THE OTHER CHARACTERS WOULD BE! I WAS WARNED!!! YOU SHALL NOT GET THE INFORMATION OUT OF ME!"

Frodo stomped off in even more frustration than before.

"Uhh we can see the other characters ourselves- like that one huddled in a ball under the table is- " Minho began.

His line came to a screeching halt when Frodo charged into him, knocking him onto the floor.

"HELP! HE'S GONE GOLLUM AGAIN!"

Eventually Frodo was calmed down but not until everyone had promised to not breath a word of the unknown  cast members.

"So anyway- why are we at Rent-a-Ring?"

Gandalf sighed and answered.  "To let them know I shall be out of town and to keep my cos-play outfit on hold."

"You Cos-play??!" Legolas blurted.

"What character are you being?" Katniss demanded.

"Keep it secret, keep it safe is my moto!"

Gandalf turned and entered the building, all the while chucking to himself.

TO BE CONTINUED!!