Fluffy McGiggles part 1

The air surrounding our Orc was enclosed and stuffy. His breathing grew heavy and he slammed his fists into the plastic tube, in which he was contained in.

"I'm, I'm claustrophobic!" Gasped the Orc.

Not a moment too soon the tube began to rise up, along with our gasping orc. The sudden burst of sunlight blinded his beady eyes and he made a dramatic movement in which he shielded his eyes with an arm, threw back his head and slightly raised his left foot behind him. Now I'm sure if he realized how many eyes were watching this pose, he would not have stood that way.

Just as his arm was beginning to grow numb and throbbing, a voice boomed:

"WELCOME TO THE 74TH HUNGER GAMES!"

Fluffy McGiggles dropped his arm and beamed in excitement as he completely missed the idea.

"I'm hungry! I'm hungry! Feed me first!"

The countdown began. Fluffy looked over to his right and smiled at a girl with red hair. She looked back, her expression unreadable. Turning to his left, a tall blond boy was eyeing Fluffy McGiggles and sneering in disgust.

Before our dear orc could respond, the timer buzzed and everyone jumped off their podiums and ran! Fluffy McGiggles, who still had no idea what was going on, stood and watched and, thankfully, went unnoticed.

Suddenly his nose began to twitch like a cute little baby bunny's.

"I smell- I smell... a 3 foot Italian bread stick, lightly buttered and sprinkled with herbs. Slightly burned on its right side. I believe it was baked at 400 degrees in a red brick oven."

Following his trusty nose, he turned around and ran after the heavenly sent of bread, avoiding the violent scrimmage altogether. The scent was easy to follow as it was fresh.

"Is it juicy? Is it scrumptiooouiss??? Is it crunchy! FluffyMcGiggles then let out a rather Gollumful laugh at the thought of fresh baked bread!

The morning dragged on as he followed his nose. Tired and thirsty he was becoming. Water, he must find or dead he will be!

Reader- uhh you're going at but Yoda-ish over here.

Me- The more Fandoms the more fun, right?!

Reader- well yeah, but Fluffy McGiggles is only in the Hunger Games right now.

Me- who's idea was it to Collidedededededhidedcandedeyoudedereadededethisdeded the fandoms?!

Reader- actually it was your idea...

Me- (blank expression) well yes I suppose- in an irrelevant way- yes it was my idea. Now back to our story....

Fluffy McGiggles suddenly felt his thirst growing and growing...

"BY RIGHTS I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE HERE!" He exclaimed!

Weakness overtaking his fluffy self he collapsed to the ground. From behind him, trouble came in the form of....

To be continued! :)