Part 20- The End of all Things

Legolas took a deep breath as he leaned back in his seat inside the flying ship.

"That was such a horrible experience!"

Newt looked up from his iced coffee and said, "Yeah, the entire fictional world was almost destroyed."

Legolas gave the Glader a hurt look. "What are you talking about!"

Newt raised his eyes. "Uh- what are you talking about, elf?!"

Legolas gestured to the arcade racing game, "I ran off the road and crashed into the sea."

Frodo, who had just randomly flopped on the couch with a handful of chips commented, "I ran off the road once. A dangerous business it was."

Gandalf looked over his shoulder at the hobbit and waved his staff. "Shoo! You are not in any of these last scenes."

Frodo sighed. Then he stood and left. Just in time, as an arrow whizzed right where the hobbit had been.

Minho looked at the arrow, then at Katniss.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Practicing until I don't miss. In case we come up against a monkey again."

Bard gave a chuckle. "I don't think you have to fear that."

Sprinkles took in a peaceful breath as she looked about at her friends. Since they had left the dwelling of Glitter, it had been a solid hour and 29 minutes and 19 seconds of pure randomness and fun. After that recall, she looked down at her chocolate pudding and continued to eat it.

"How much longer?" Asked Fluffy McGiggles as he stared out of a porthole.

"Soon. Very soon." Answered Gandalf.

Suddenly Sprinkles sat up quickly. "Guys!! Oh my goodness! Can you all please do me a huge favor when we get back to the Green Dragon Inn??"

Every member of this random company looked at the writer with concern.

"What is it?" Asked Legolas with a shudder.

Sprinkles gave a smirk. "It's something I've always wanted to do, as a 'Thank you Sprinkles for saving the world.' Will you guys please just do this one thing for me??"

"A thank you?" Asked Minho. "Dude, I got stepped on and had to climb a tree!"

Newt shoved an elbow in his friend's rib. "You have no room to talk."

Fluffy then spoke, "Yes. We will do whatever you ask."

Sprinkles smiled and went to give the orc a hug. Fluffy returned the hug. Gandalf smiled and said,

"Ah yes. Well, let us continue as we were. After all, after the Green Dragon Inn we shall be parting ways."

Katniss sniffed at the thought of parting. Bard shrugged and went to go microwave a bean burrito.

😂😄😃😀😊☺😐😕😯😢😭- look at these carefully!!!!

The Green Dragon Inn was packed with all sorts of guests that evening. People mingled and laughed in merriment. Each table was louder than the one before it.

Except one. There at a table in the center sat Katniss, Legolas, Newt, Minho, Gandalf, Bard, Fluffy McGiggles, and Sprinkles. They sat silently and shared knowing looks as they looked at each other and glanced about the room.

Then all at once, the entire fellowship picked up their mugs, full of cider, and gave a silent toast. Each took a drink and then sat their mugs back down.

"Wait! I need a picture!" Exclaimed the writer.

Quickly she called over the innkeeper and asked him to take a picture of them all. The man nodded and said,

"Say, sugercube!"

Each member gave a funny/cheesy grin and shouted "SUGARCUBE!"

The innkeeper, who is and will always be Finnick, returned the phone and left. Sprinkles wiped a tear from her eye.

"Thanks guys, I've always wanted to do that scene in the Return of the King where the four Hobbits all sit around at a table in the inn after returning home. It's just so touching because they had grown up so much and- and matured and been through so much that they don't quiet fit in anymore and and-" Sprinkles broke down in tears.

Each of the group engulfed her in an honest to goodness Fandom hug while she kept crying.

After a minute she calmed down and the hug ended.

"I uh suppose it's time for us to part ways now." Said Gandalf uncertainly.

Katniss nodded. "Yeah, my family won't feed themselves."

Minho smiled at Newt. "Those shanks can't last long without the glue around."

Newt gave a slight nod.

"My father is probably worried sick about me. Or at least my hair." Added Legolas.

Bard cleared his throat. "It's been a treasure meeting you all."

Fluffy McGiggles gave a sad look. "Will we ever see each other again?"

Sprinkles smiled sadly. "I don't know if you all will ever see each other again, but I will see all of you again."

"How?" Asked the orc.

"Everytime I open a book. Everytime I put in a movie. And every single time I write."

"And that is as it should be." Said Gandalf with a nod.

After a moment of silence, each member of the once dangerous quest left to return to their rightful place. And Sprinkles kept writing. And she never forgot.

The End!!!!!!