Chapter 1

Shazrays' POV

-Wake up!
No... Go awayyy!!!!
-hey wake up!!!! (Someone shouts)
I said go away!!! (She shouts back)
My eyes open. I see a new face. My eyes wide open now. A cute boy was sitting by my sisters' side asking her to wake up. The boy must be my age, I thought to myself.
-How are you Shazray?
He asks. I didn't know who he was.
-I am good. Who are you?
-Hahaha. Don't you know me? I'm your cousin stupid!
As he says this I get back to real world. It was his family mum was talking about. They're the guests, who came from America.
-You know what you look like one of my class boys. Anyhow, what's your name?
-My name is Adil Ubaid.
-Ohh aright.
-Hey wake up!!
He keeps on waking her up and I leave the room.

I can never forget this whole scene. Because this is how we met 5 years ago...
*she smiles*
She opens her cute diary and starts writing on it:
I didn't know that all of a sudden he'll enter my life. And then mean my life to me. I still remember the time when we used to make cards together. He used to teach me how to make a heart. And somewhere in those moments he stole my heart to teach me. He's cute. I find him perfect. His eyes under his glasses are so beautiful. And his hair, I just love his hair. Everything about him is perfectly awesome.
I always loved art. And I remember when once I was cutting a card he came and sat by my side. He asked me what I was doing. And I said that I was cutting card for my father. Then he took the scissors and card from my hand and started cutting it from the middle.
"Hey stop! You are going to cut this card into two pieces this way" I said. "Watch me" he replied. I did as he said. When he was done cutting the card, he opened it and pushed the stripes he cut inside. And then folded the card again. "Wow" the word itself came outta my mouth. He smiled. "How's this?" he said. Awesome I told. "Do you know how to draw a heart on the card using lipstick?" He said. No I told. He then took a paper and cut the heart out of it. He then placed the heart on the front side of card and smudged the lipstick around the border. He then removed the paper heart. And a cute red heart was printed on the card. "Actually that's easy but I don't know how to cut a heart" I said. "Here let me teach you!" he said. He then taught me how to cut a heart. Actually not cut but make. He told me how to make a heart.
I don't know where I went wrong. I seriously don't know. I don't know how to get him back. He's my life. But he doesn't talk to me anymore. I don't know why. I think he thinks I hate him. But that's not true. I seriously love him so much!

*knock on door*
I ask them to come in. Maid enters the room.
"Your father is calling you sister" she says. "Is everything aright?" I ask. "It's breakfast time sister" she says confused. "Ohh yeah" I say and smile. I was so focused on writing my diary that I forgot about breakfast. She leaves the room. I put my diary back into the drawer. I then lock the drawer and put the keys in my favourite box.

I came downstairs.
Asslamo alaikum, I say in loud voice.
"Walaikum Aslam. Where were you?" papa said. "In my room. I just forgot about breakfast papa" I said smiling. Then I ate my breakfast.
"We've decided that you're going to sit in O-Levels" mama said. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I said. "Yes love!" mum said.
This was my dream!!! Oh My God!!!! I'm so blessed!!! My parents are just awesome!!!
I freaked out. They all started laughing. "Stupid sit down!" Alishba said.
Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks.
I just wanted to tell my besties this awesome news.
*few hours later*
"Yes. I've finally decided that she will do O-Levels and A-Levels. Because you know it was her dream.... Ahan?! Wow that's good then!" mum was talking on phone with my aunt. She saw the form in my hands and excused.
"You know what?" she says. "What mama?" I said. "Adil is also going to do O/A-Levels" she says. My heart races. Oh my God! He's so brilliant!! I thought I was blushing. I hummed. I tried my best to not smile. And I change the topic by giving her my form.

Next day

"Wake up shazray!!!!" someone shouts.
"Just one more minute please." I say.
"No more minutes" someone said and took off the blanket from me.
"What's wrong?!" I shout. "Get up!" mum said. "Mama please.... Why are you waking me up so early?" I say. "What do you mean? It's 7:00 am. It's your school time!" she yells. My eyes open and I get off the bed. I get ready for school. I was packing my bag and mum came in. "You never listen to me! Now you're going to get late again! And this time I am not going to call your principal." she says. "Mama I am not going to get late. I'll ask uncle to drive fast" I say. "As if he's really going listen!" mum said giving that sarcastic look. And I give her the most innocent expression ever!
"Papa she never wakes up on time. She's always late!!! One day I will leave her at home! Because of her I get late!!" Alishba said. "Excuse me? I'm not late" I say. "Get in the car both of you!" papa said.
The day passed by. It was a good day. I was waiting for weekend, because of him. Mum invited his family. They lived in Lahore. I couldn't wait to see him. I want to talk to him each single minute. But then again I can not deny the fact that we don't talk anymore. This hurts so much. I don't know where I went wrong. I don't know what thing drifted us apart.
From being strangers to friends, friends to best friends, and best friends to strangers again. Not even friends. This was not nice. Every time I think about this hurts me! It breaks my heart. I always wanted to say him sorry. But I couldn't. I just can't even speak a word when he is around. It must be my fault. I've done something really wrong to him. I thought to myself. Tears rolled down my cheeks. I thought about each and every single moment I spent with him. And then I don't know when sleep overtook me.