Chapter 13

THE BIRTHDAY PART!
                SHAZRAY TURNS 16!

Part-2

Shazrays' POV

I still see no one at home. Where are they? It's almost 6:00 pm. 

Ringing....Ringing.....Ringing......
Mum's not picking my phone. I then try on dads phone....no answer. Okay? Let's try Alishba......oh Fuck! No answer. Are they even alright???

I try again. Still no answer. It's been half an hour now. Umm...let's try drivers' phone.
"Hello" he says.
"Hey. Uncle can you please tell where mama papa are?" I say.
"I don't know daughter I am out in the garden" he says.
"Umm..ok. Thanks!" I say and hang up.
I then call the second driver but he doesn't pick his phone.
The last driver now!
"Hello. Uncle do you know where mama papa are?" I say.
"What? I can't hear you daughter!" he says. I think he's standing in a crowd. But where is he? -.-
"I am asking do you know where mama papa are?" I kinda shout.
"Sorry. I can't hear you" he says and hangs up.
"What the fuck is this?" I say.
He calls back.
"Uf yeah daughter what were you saying?" he says.
"Do you know where mama papa are?" I say.
"Your mama papa?" he says.
"Of course" I say and he chuckles.
"Umm....they're actually busy" he says.
"Are they with you? Can you please ask papa to call me?" I say.
"Ok I'll ask him" he says.
"Thank you so much uncle" I say and hang up.
*few minutes later*
"Hello. Where are you papa?" I say.
"I am busy at the moment. Did you eat something?" he says.
"Yeah I ate pizza" I say.
"That's great. When did you eat it?" he says.
"Umm at almost 4:00" I say.
"Ok my baby. We may get a little late. Don't get worry" he says.
"Yeah papa ok. But this is wrong I'm alone at home" I say.
"Gotta go my baby. Go wherever you want to. Don't forget to have dinner" he says.
"Wait papa! You said you're coming" I say but the call was already ended.

I got a bit normal now. I then dial Millis' number.
Ringing....Ringing....Ringing....
"Hey shaz how are you?" she says. Feels like she is in a crowd. "I'm good how are you?" I say. "Perfectly fine" she says. "Milli, let's go to McDonalds" I say. "Umm Shaz, I'm not home. I'm busy at the moment. Talk to you later. Love you. Bbye" she says and hangs up. WEIRD. THIS IS FUCKING SO WEIRD! I then sit on the sofa. I close my eyes for a moment and then darkness....

"Shaz!" he says. "Adil" I say. "Happy birthday my love" he says as he cups my face. "Thank you" I say as a tear rolls down my eye. He then rubs his thumbs on my cheeks. And then he sits on his knee. Everything gets darker. We are now in the moonlight. "Will you marry me?" he says giving me the red flower. Wait? Where did that flower come from. My dad comes and asks him to stand up. He takes Adils' hand and puts mine into. "I want you both to be together" he says. I can't believe this! I give Adil a bone crushing hug. And suddenly I felt breathless. It gets harder and harder to breathe. I am still in his arms. I put my hands on my nose to see what was making it hard to breathe. I find a hand. I try to remove it. It doesn't move. I try again. It still didn't work. And then I open my eyes. Everything is still dark. I slap the hand and they take it away. Wait! I was dreaming. But why is it still dark? I get up from the sofa.

"Switch the lights on please?" I say.
No answer. I yell. Because I am afraid. I hate darkness. It steals away everything! "Switch on the lights" I shout. Still no answer. Mobile. Where's my mobile. I move my hands on the table to see if it was there. "Fuck! Where's my mobile?" I say. I then give up. I take little steps and move to the switch board. After almost 3 minutes I somehow manage to reach my destination. "Finally" I say and switch the lights on.
"SURPRISE!" They say.
"WOW" the word leaves my mouth and I put both my hands on my mouth in amazement. Can you believe that? Because I can't. Mama, Papa, Alishba. They stand there still. Prbably waiting for me to react. And then something happens and I start jumping. In my senses now!