Chapter 8

*5 months later*

Shazrays' POV

"Mama did you make breakfast again?" I say. "Yes. Chef's still hospitalized" she says. "Mama, where's his wife?" I say. "His wife died 14 years ago" she says. "Ohh and what about his children?" I say. "He only had one daughter" she says. "Seriously? Where's she?" I say. "Shazray hurry up! You're going to get late. Finish your breakfast!" she says.
"Mama I just hate her!!" Alishba says entering dinning room. "Not a new thing" I say and roll my eyes. I then get up, pick my bag and leave dinning room.

I enter my classroom and see Millis' bag. "Where's Milli?" I ask to myself. I then put my bag on the chair and leave the classroom. I then enter common room which was right next to our class. I see her sleeping on the sofa. "Milli?" I semi-yell. she opens her eyes. "Hey Shaz!" she says and gets up. "Why's everyone in the reception area?" I ask. "They are all waiting for the cricket match to start" she says. "Oh. So Pakistan vs?" I say. "Australia" she says and yawns. "Hey! Why're you so sleepy?" I say. "Because I've been watching movie whole night" she says. "Can you tell me the name of that 6 hours long movie" I say. She then laughs. "Actually I watched two movies" she says. "Hey let's go downstairs and watch cricket" she says. "OK!" I say and we start moving towards stairs.

"Australia's the best team ever! They won't let Pakistan win!" I hear a boy saying. I then look up at his face and find him already staring at me. "Hey! In which country do you live?" I say. he smiles and says,"Pakistan." "Hmm then you should be supporting Pakistan. Shouldn't you?" I say. "I'm not stupid. I'm sure Australia is going to win. So why should I support Pakistan?" he says. "I just don't get stupid people like you! I mean if you're not going to support your country then how do you think they're going to win?" I say completely frustrated this time. "You know what, even if we support Pakistan they won't win. Because they can't perform. They don't know how to bat, they don't know who should play in right time and they even don't know anything about fielding. They're completely useless" he says.

I heard enough against my country. Yes I am a patriotic person. I do love my country so much! I don't care what the political stage is of my country. At least I'm living a protected life. Rangers do protect me every minute from the enemies. And then again which country is so perfect?

"Mr.Perfect why don't you then go and tell them everything? Why don't you become the captain of team?" I say. "You know what? If you were in their place, you couldn't even score 1 point. They are so much pressurized, because it's not their home ground. They need our support and here we are supporting the opponent team and expecting that our team will win. This is so pointless. You people should leave this country. You people are hypocrites. Living in one country and supporting the other. If you support Australia then go live there! Because it's Australia that's providing you security. It's Australia, who let's you sleep at night without any worries it's Australia who's feeding you and your family!" I say.

"Huh. You're linking two different things. Every person has a right to decide which team are they going to support. And I'm sure you know nothing about cricket. Whatever you said was so pointless" he says and laughs. "I wasn't linking two pointless things. It was just to tell that YOUR country needs YOUR support stupid. Did you ever see an Australian saying that they are supporting Pakistan?" I say. "No." he says. "Then?" I say. "If Australia wins I won't leave you!" he says. "And if Pakistan wins I WON'T LEAVE YOU!" I say. "We'll see Shazray we'll see" he says. "Yes Mr.XYZ" I say. "XYZ?" he says. "Yeah. I don't know your name" I say. "Sharjeel. My name is Sharjeel" he says. Me and Milli then move on.

"Why are you so stupid?" Milli says. "What made you think so?" I say. "Shaz there was no point of talking to him" she says. "He wasn't supporting his country Milli" I say. "Well is he a new student? I never saw him before" I say. "No. He's an O-Level student" she says. "You know what if Pakistan loses this match, then he won't leave you!" she says. "As if I care. And secondly he's my junior he can do nothing!" I say. "That's what you think Shaz. He's your age!" she says. "Doesn't matter" I say and we head towards reception area.

*1 HOUR LATER*

"Hey Milli, please let's just go to cafeteria and eat something" I say. "Ok." she says and gets up. We move towards the cafeteria. "Seems like whole senior section is watching cricket" I say. "Yeah, senior section has majority of boys" she says. "Umm Uncle can I get Pepsi with fries?" I say. "It will take 5 minutes they're almost ready" he says. We then sit on the chair. I open my phone to check it.

"You know what?" I hear Sharjeel again. I look up and see him standing in front of me. "What?" I say. "You've beautiful eyes" he says. "I do have a mirror in my home" I say with a sarcastic look on my face. "You're the one who skipped two classes at once" he says. "Yes" I say and look down on my phone. "Oh ATTITUDE" he says and I ignore him. "Don't you have anything to say?" he says. I get up and ask uncle about my fries. he hands me my Pepsi and fries then me and Milli leave the cafeteria. We sit on the stage in assembly area.

"I can never understand why Milli. I just love him so much. But I can't talk to him. You know what, my heart races so fast whenever he's near" I say. "That's because you love him" she says. "Hey" he comes again. Oh no. Not again! "You know what you're so irritating!" I say.
"It's just the beginning" he says. I roll my eyes. "Hey... Can we be friends?" he says. "Why?" I say. "Because I like your eyes" he say. "A stupid reason!" I say. "Why do you have so much ego?" he says. "Why should I make you my friend?" I say. "Because I am saying so" he says. "Are you my father?" I say. Milli laughs. "Hey no but" he says. "We can be good friends" he says. "You see her? She's my friend. I love spending time with her. And I DON'T WANT ANYONE ELSE TO INTERRUPT US. You may leave now" I say with a smile on my face. "I won't" he says. "Ok then. I am leaving" I say as I get up. Then I move towards my class room. He runs behind me. He puts his hand on my shoulder and calls my name. I turn around. "How dare you touch me?" I say and give him a death glare. I then turn again and head towards my class room.

So people here's one more character in the story. And yayyy my story hits 600👁
I love you all so much! Thanks for your votes and comments. I'll try my best to update everyday.
And to my ghost readers please please vote and comment it will mean a lot.
Since this is my first story, I need your support.
And to all people who comment and vote you are the best people!! Keep supporting me love you all!
And I hope you'll like the new character! :)
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! :)
~rabzee