Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to my bestie safuwali
Consider her as Milli.

Shazrays' POV

"I'm going home Milli" I say as we enter class room.
"And what about your bet?" she says.
"Forget it." I say.
"Ok then! I'm coming too. Shazray let's just go McDonalds" she says. I agree with a big smile on my face. We then pack our bags and get out of classroom.
My luck..!
"Not so late!" he says. "Sharjeel please! I am already fed up of you" I say. "You look so cute" he says. "What the!" I say and move on.
Me and Milli go to reception take a gate pass and get it signed by the Principal. We leave school.

*At McDonalds*

"Haha!" I say. "No! It was because I thought he won't do it. And mum told him off" Milli says. "And I remember when we three came here last time" I say. "Hahaha yes" she says. "And remember when he saw me eating Fries with Oreo. He was seriously like what the hell" I say and laugh.
"Our choices match quite a lot" I hear Sharjeel saying this.
"At least not here" I mumble. My eyes wide open. He stands in front of me now. "You think I'll leave you? It's not that easy Shaz" he says and sits with us. "Who asked you to sit with us? You're such a stupid person! And don't call me Shaz you're not my friend" I say. "Why don't you just leave her?" Milli says. "If she accepts me as a friend then I won't disturb her but if not then" he says and smirks. "And why the hell will I make you my friend?" I say. "There are so many reasons Shaz. The best one is I'm cool" he says. "Cool. Huh my foot!" I say. I then get up, grab my fries and Oreo, and leave McDonalds. Milli follows me.
"He's such a stupid person!" I say. "So irritating" Milli says. "And cool" he says. "Why don't you fucking leave me alone?" I say. "Can we be friends?" he says. "Ask that once more and see what happens" I say. "Why're you so angry?" he says. "WHAT KIND OF FRIEND DO YOU WANT TO BE?" I say. "Umm boy-" he starts. "What the hell?" I interrupt him. "GET LOST!" I shout. He starts laughing. "It's the last time I'm saying this. If you'll tease me then see what happens. And if you try to talk to me again, I'll become the worst girl ever" I say with an alarming tone. "Do you even know who she is?" Milli says. "I know her very well. She's the daughter of the richest man in Sialkot, Omer Sheikh" he says. "If you know that then why are you trying to be my bf?" I say. "I know you don't have any bf. And you never did in past" he says. "Then why are you so desperate to become one?" I say. I kinda semi-yell. "OK. Sorry" he says.
Me and Milli then get in the car and leave for our house.

*On our way to home*

"Shaz, I think you're overreacting now!" she says. "How? I mean he's so annoying" I say. "I don't find him so. But you do, you know why?" she says. "Why?" I say. "Because you don't talk to boys. You have no idea what they're. You only have one boy cousin. And unfortunately you both don't talk. And about our classmates, you don't even see their faces. I'm sure you don't know how many boys study in our class" she says. "I don't want even to know. Well continue" I say. "Thank you. As I was saying, you have no idea how boys act. You don't know how to talk to them. He wasn't being annoying, maybe he didn't follow us. You were so hard on him. And this is wrong" she says. "Oh so you mean he's perfectly fine and I am the one with flaws?" I say. "My little dumbo there was no need to yell at him" she says. "Then why did you ask him about my father" I say. "Because.... I'll tell you later" she says. "Right now just pray that Pakistan wins. Otherwise he's not going to leave you. And I am pretty sure about that" she says. "Damn. I don't know why do I get so hyper. I mean ughhhh" I say and Milli laughs.

We both enter my home. "So early today my girls" mama come to hug her as she says this. "Yeah mama. There was no study scene today." I say and hug her. "Oh OK. So Milli, how's your mother?" she says. "Fine. It's been so long since you last visited our house" Milli says.

Oh yes. Milli is my childhood friend. We're like sisters from different mothers. She's just like me. She didn't ever ever ever had a boyfriend just like me. I mean she thinks the same as I do in this matter. But unlike me she talks to boys. But she has her limits. She's mama's favorite kind of kid. And I love it when they talk to each other just like mother and daughter.

I am so blessed to have parents like these, Sister like Alishba and a best friend like Milli. My life is so perfectly imperfect. And I am serious. Sure everyone has ups and downs in the life but that doesn't mean you have to ignore happy moments. Life is so beautiful. If you keep your focus on what's right then bad things won't follow you. And if you keep your focus on bad things then you're wasting your life. Because life is all about learning how to dance in the rain.

Optimism will lead you to a happy life whereas pessimism will welcome depressions in your life. And once you're depressed nothing on this earth can make you happy. Secondly self satisfaction. What is self satisfaction? It is when you wear pajamas and aren't afraid to move around freely. It's when you don't care what others will say about you, because you totally know what you are doing is perfectly fine.

I know I don't have a happy love life, but it doesn't mean my life is not worth living. Love is not the only thing you need to live. There are so many other reasons. I do have goals, which I want to achieve. And love? Love is last of them. And I don't want to start my checklist downwards, well no one does!

Finally they both stop talking. Milli come let's bake chocolate fudge cake. "Ok' she says. "Isn't chef back yet?" she says. "No we visit him daily" I say. "My girls are going to bake? Well good luck with that sweeties" she says. We turn and hug her and kiss her on either side of her face. "Love you mama" we chorus. "Love you too my girls" she says and we leave the hall.

 "Love you too my girls" she says and we leave the hall

We plug in the stand mixer.
Then we add eggs, vanilla extract, and butter into it.
Then we add baking powder, flour, cocoa powder into it. Then we get our baking tin ready and put the mixture into it.
Then we let it bake.
"Shazrayy" she semi-yells. "What" I say. "The match" she says. I look at her face. "Oh no!" I say. We then take our aprons off and rush towards the hall. I see mama sitting there. She looks at us confused.
"Mama who won the match?" I say. "Which match?" she says. Without even replying her I pick the remote of TV. "Where's the sports channel now?" I say.

Hi everyone!
What do think who will win the match Pakistan or Australia?
And thanks for your love and support!
You guys are the best! Every comment and every vote means a lot!
If you don't get anything just pm me and feel free to ask.
And yayy my story hits 1000 views.
I'm so blessed!
To all my ghost readers please please support this book.
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE
Love all my readers and followers!
~rabzee