Chapter 30

ADIL'S POV

*knock on the door*

"Come in" I say. "Sir, a girl wants to meet you" He says. "Let her come" I say.

*Moments later, knock on the door*

"May I come in?" She says. I've heard her voice before. I look at the door and the mystery is solved. "Yes" I say. She sits on the chair. "I didn't allow you to sit" I say. "Come on Adil. I don't need your permission" She says. "You do!" I say. "Wait. I'm not your employe, so I don't need your permission. Now stop treating me like this!" She says.

"Why are you here?" I say. "Adil? What's wrong with you? Firstly ask me, what do I want. Coffee or tea?" She says. "I don't think you want any of that. You just need a punch in your face" I say. "That's rude" She says. She gets up from the chair, opens the door and asks the servant to bring two cups of coffee. She comes back and sits in front of me.

"What the hell is this?" I say. "I'm just telling you how to treat your old classmate" She says. "Well, you know what? I am not a student anymore, which means I don't study in any class. And logically, I don't have to treat you good anymore!" I say. "It's okay. At least be nice, because I'm a girl. And you do respect girls a lot" She says. "Nice girls, actually" I say. "Ain't I nice?" She says. "I don't think so" I say. "What wrong have I ever done to you?" She says.

Wrong? Actually she's right? She is.... I should not treat her like this...

"How's life going?" I say. "Hard. But it will get better soon" She says. "Why? What happened?" I say. "The love of my life married someone else. And I hope, I will get him back one day" She says. "Huh! Stop dreaming about that Bisma! You're not getting me back anyway!" I say. "We'll see that. Adil, you know what? If not life partners, we can be good friends, like before!" She says. "Shazray won't allow! She knows everything" I say. "So you're afraid of her" She says.

*knock on the door*
"Come in" I say. He puts a cup in front of her and the other one in front of me. He then leaves the room.

"I ain't afraid of her. I just don't want her to feel something, in fact, anything bad about me" I say. "I think you don't know, that she has a male bestie" She says. "I do know. And I've met him. He's like a brother to her" I say. "Is that all you know?" She says. "That is all" I say. "Aww, I feel so pity for you!" She says. "Why?" I say. "It's okay. I'll tell you this later. Now can we be friends?" She says.

I take a sip. Look at her. "No. My conscience doesn't allow me to do so!" I say. "I guess you're forgetting something" She says as she gets up. "But, I do remember, each little detail Adil" She says with a smirk on her face. "What are you talking about?" I say.

*She pisses Adil off by her evil laugh*

"I said, what are you talking about?" I say. "Think again Adil! I can be your closest friend, or in the upcoming time, you will get to know everything I'm talking about right now!" She says. "Huh? Blackmailing? Go get yourself a life Bisma!" I say with a smirk on my face.

Her smirk disappears. She stares at me. I know, she's getting wild on her inner side. But? I don't care. I don't want my Shazray to think bad about me. I'm true. I'm honest. I've not done anything bad in my past. And I'm sure, she can't do anything. And her threats? Huh! They're as stupid as her!

She comes closer. "Mind the distance Miss Bisma" I say. She's taken aback by my words.

"Can I come to your place? This evening?" She says. "Why?" I say. "Because we're good friends now" She says. "Who said that?" I say. "Come on Adil, I will destroy everything!" She shouts. "Go ahead" I say. Her eyes filled with anger now. "I don't want to destroy you" She says. "Nah. I'm pretty okay with that. Try it once and see what happens" I say. "BYE!" She yells and leaves the room.

She needs a doctor now. I get back to the work.

Buzz buzz

I attend the call.
"Asslamo Alaikum" (Peace be upon you)

Walaikum Aslam (Peace be upon you too)

How're you mama?

I'm fine. Today you will have to eat dinner with us.

Okay sure mama. I'll pick you and dad after office. And today, we will eat dinner at my place.

No. At my place.

No mama. Please? Give me a chance.

Okay sure my baby. And don't forget this please. You only have 2 hours.

Yeah don't worry. I'll call Shazray and inform her about this.

Okay. Take care. Allah khafiz. (God protect you)

Allah khafiz! (God protect you)

*7 pm*

I have to pick mum and dad. So I run towards my car. I start the engine and head towards their home.

How amazing. The place, which I once called "my home" has been changed to "their home." I never wanted to leave them. Never! But their attitude made me do opposite.

I park the car and move towards the hall. "Mama..." I say and the scene is unbelievable!
"Bisma? What are you doing here?" I say. "She came to meet me" mum says. "Hey Adil! How're you?" Bisma says with a smile on her face. "Mum we are getting late" I say. "Is that what I taught you? She asked you something. Reply her!" Mum says. "Mama... I'm good" I say as I look at Bisma. "Can we leave now?" I ask mama. "Why are you hesitating? You're married now!" She says. "Mama, I'm not. Shazray is waiting for you and dad" I say.

Bisma gets up. "Okay bye!" She says and gives mama a hug. Me, mum and dad leave then.

Thanks for reading my story!
Every vote and every comment means a lot! And to all others, please don't be just a silent reader. Your comments and votes will be appreciated.
Love all my readers and all my followers! :*
I hope you all like my story! :)
-rabzee
#The_luckiest_unlucky_girl
❤️TLUG❤️