Chapter 10

Shazrays' POV

"Oh no" I say, in disbelief, as I look at the TV. "Shit" says Milli. I then switch the TV off and leave the hall.

"What am I going to do?" I say as I pace back and forth. "You're such a stupid girl" Milli says. "Can you please tell me what to do now?" I say. "There's nothing!" she says.

"I don't know why but I smell a fresh baking cake" I say. I then realize about my cake and look at her. My eyes wide open. I then rush to kitchen to save my cake. "I think it's done" I say as I take my cake tin out of the oven.

We then cover the cake with  molten chocolate and sprinkle tiny tiny pieces of chocolate on it.

*The next day*

"Yeah I'll pick you up. Be ready in 10 minutes" I say to Milli and hang up. I then get up and pick my bag. "Shazray complete your breakfast" mum says. "No mama my stomach hurts" I say. "What?" she says. "Why do you make excuses everyday?" she says. "I love you mama" I say and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi" she says as she gets in the car. "Hey Milli. How're you?" I say. "Good and you?" she says. "Terrified" I say with a grin. "Funny" she says and gives the sarcastic look. We reach school.

"Shazray" she mumbles. "What?" I say in confusion. "Hey Miss.Milli move?" I say and shake her. Her mouth is almost open and now it's looking creepy! "Milli" I shout. She shakes her head and we move on. As I enter the school, my eyes freeze at him. Ok! My luck's not ready to cooperate! I see Sharjeel standing with his friend, the same one, I guess. I try to avoid him but I am too late. I've been looking at him for like 15 seconds. That's way too long. At least for me. I try not to look at him anymore and move on. But as I do I am stopped by him.

"You lost" he says. "I didn't" I say. "Are you kidding me? Australia has won the match!" he says. "So?" I say. "So? You lost Miss Shazray" he says. "I didn't" I say. "I don't think you're stable" he says. "I won" I say. "How?" he says with the raised eyebrow. "As long as I support my country I will win" I say.

I hear the bell ring and I run towards my class. "Yes!!!" I say. And Milli runs with me. "Saved" I say.

*Recess Time*

I get up from my seat. "I'm so not going to stick to this chair" I say in annoyance. "You can not even face him" Milli says. "But I have to. I can't sit here like idiots" I say. "Ok then" she says as opens the door of class. She looks out. "Let's go!" she says and we move out.

"Where will you hide?" I hear him say. "Who's hiding" I say as I turn to face him. "Remember the bet?" he says. "Forget it!" I say. "Sordid boy" he says and I loot at him in a state of shock. "Why so shocked? You just called me-" I interrupt him and say,"When did I call you this??" "Yesterday" he says. "I didn't! I swear I didn't" I say. I then move towards the stairs. He follows me. I move to cafeteria, he is still following me. "Uncle 1 Fries and 1 Pepsi" I say. I then take it and move towards backyard of the school. "Can we stop please?" Milli says. "No chance Milli, I want him to lose me" I say. We then enter the backyard. I lock the door which opened to it. "Yes! He can not come here now!" I say.  I then turn to face Milli. I guess I said it way too early.

"How did you come here" I say. He points towards the other door. He then laughs. "Avoid me and you'll fail every time!" he says and smirks. I then sit on the grass accepting the defeat. I start eating. He sits down opposite to me.

"You look so cute when you're angry" he says.
-I ignore.
"You have pretty eyes" he says
-ignore again.
"You have amazing hair"
- Mhmm I do have a mirror stupid. Still ignoring.
"I love your eyes"
-So do I. Ignoring....
"Can I confess something" he says. I then look at him in the eyes. "Creepy boy" Milli says and I laugh. "Nah! Actually I'm sordid boy according to her" he says. "I didn't say that word" I yell at him. "Milli, you know what?" he says. "What?" she says. "If a person does something wrong, you should tell them instead of ignoring them" he says. "Of course yes!" she says and I look at her. "Whoops" she says. And I give her the "what the fuck" look. "Well, You didn't do anything wrong" I say. "Then why aren't you talking to me?" he says. "What should I talk about Sharjeel?" I say. "Ask me about my life?" he says. "And what am I going to do with that?" I say. "You need this information" he says. "And why do I need this information?" I say giving him a sarcastic look.
"Can we be friends please?" he says once again. As I am about to reply "Please don't refuse it this time!" he says. "Ok sure friends!" I say. "So finally! I'm free once again!" Milli says. We both look at her and laugh. "Your date of birth?" he says. "26th April" I say. "Hey! It's next week!" he says. "Yeah" I say. "Your age?" he says. "I'm turning 16" I say. "Oh, You are umm" he counts something on his fingers "umm 8 months younger than me" he says. "Ohh" I say. "Guys! Now no one is going to run away from anyone" Milli says. Yes she will always talk about something that's off-topic. "Please Shazray you're not going to ignore me now, because I hate ignorance" he says. I nod.