Chapter 20

THE RING CEREMONY
                       PART-2

Shazrays' POV

"How do I look?" I say. "You look so cute!" she says. "Umm... Milli is he here?" I say. "Yes. And he looks so....." she says. "So.....what so???" I say. "Hot" she says and chuckles. "Is he wearing black suit?" I say. "Yup" she says. My smile widens. "Aww someone's blushing" she says. I then sit back on the couch. "Well this is the prettiest bridal room I've ever seen" I say. "Ahan?" she says. "What? I'm serious" I say. She smiles. "He was right" she says.

The bridal room was arranged by Adil. I mean Adil gave the ideas about the decor of room for his Shazray.

"Of course. How could he be wrong in her matter" Hamza says as he enters the room. "I look at the open door. "Adil....." he shouts. "Shut up!" I say and laugh. "Don't worry he is coming" he says. I smile. "For photography" he says. "Okayyy" I say in excitement.

I see his mum coming in. "You look so pretty" she says as she gives me a hug. "Thank you!" I say. "Stay blessed both of you!" she says. I smile. My mum enters. They both greet each other. "She's a real princess" aunty says. "Yeah, my princess" mum says. It made me teary. "Let's go on the stage now?" aunty says. "Of course" mum says as she dials dads' number. Within a few moments I see dad coming towards the bridal room. Aunty left.

"My Princess, you're the prettiest bride I've ever seen" he says as he puts his hand on my head. "I love you papa.. thank you!" I say. "I love you my baby" he says. My mum is standing on my left side and my dad stands on my right side. I see the cameraman coming. Milli is standing behind me. Sharjeel didn't come.

"Move my Princess" he says. I love you mama papa.....

We start walking. I am looking down on the floor. We are walking quite slow. I walk, with a beautiful smile on my face and my head down. A dream come true.

I'm almost halfway. Dad and Mum still walking with me. As I reach near the stage, he stands up. He comes near the steps. Dad and Mum help me get on the first step. He sits on his knee presenting me the most beautiful yet most expensive flower. Expensive in sense that it is being presented by him. I take the flower from him and he holds my hand. I then take the other step and finally I'm on the stage.

"You look pretty" he says

"You look pretty" he says. Not loud enough. I smile. We stand together for a picture. Me standing in the middle with mama on my right and papa next to her. Adil stands on my left with Aunty on his left and his father next to her. Then mama papa leave. And we 4 stand for family picture. The sequence is same. There's no one on my right now. Adil standing left to me and his mother and father next to him.

We then sit. Milli comes with the ring holders. She sits on the floor. "Okay so it's not simple just like your pasts" she says. "What?" we both say. "Yes" she says. "What do you mean? Where are the rings?" He says. "Can you just shut up and listen to me desperate boy" she says and everyone laughs. "Of course Miss.Spice" he says and we all laugh. "See I don't care. And let me tell you one thing, you will need my help" she says. "What kind of help?" he says. "I'll tell if you'll let me say something" she says. Then Hamza comes on the stage. "So, listen carefully both of you" she says. "We have a cushion and basket. And the ring is hidden in the stones-" she is interrupted by Adil. "Wait, basket is filled with stones?" he says. "Nah" she says. "Here, see this" Hamza says. And we both look at the cushion and the basket.