Chapter 21

Shazrays' POV

"Umm no!" I say. "Why?" she says. "Because I am waiting for his call" I say. "Come on you can come out when he calls you. Please?" she says. "Milli, only 30 seconds to go" I say. "You've been counting minutes Shaz?" she says and gives me a sarcastic look. I smile.

Buzz buzz
"Told you!" I say and chuckle. Her mouth opens as she looks at the caller id and the time. I then smile.

"Hi Adil" I say.
How're you?
I'm good now.
How was your last exam?
It was good.
Finally, congrats Doctor Shazray!
Thank you!
How do you feel?
Talking with you on phone has always been awesome!
Haha. I was asking about the completion of your MBBS Shaz..
Whoops! I feel good Adil.
And I feel excited.
Umm... what happened?
2 months to go Shaz
What will happen after 2 months?
Our marriage Shazray...
Oh. Adil!!!
Adil chuckles.
I'm worried Adil...
Why?
I'll receive result after 4 days....
Shazray. Not again.
What?
You're an amazing student. And I'm sure you'll get good result. Now just chill!
It's not easy...
Shazray stop worrying!
Ughh ok.
Ok, I've some work I am going take care.
You too.

"What?" I say. "You're such a stupid" she says as she snatches my phone. "Hey wait Milli, he's busy" I say. She then gives my phone back. We both then move towards my car.

"Ok. Bye!" I say as I get in the car.

I park the car and get out of it. "Uncle my car needs a wash" I say and give him the keys. "Mama I'm home" I say aloud. He is standing in front of me. "Adil...." I say as a smile appears on my face. "You just said that you have some work" I say. "I didn't mention what work" he says. OMG! I love you....

*LUNCH TIME*

"I'm not hungry mama" I say. "No excuses" she says. "Mama... I will eat later please" I say. "Shazray just look at yourself. You've gone so weak" she says. "She wants to go out with me" he says. "He's lying mama" I say. He makes an innocent face. "He's not" she says. "Mama just look at his eyes. Adil is lying" I say. "Shazray stop being stupid now" mum says and I give him a sarcastic look.

"Hurry up Shaz" he says. I sit in the car. "Adil, you know what?" I say. "What?" he says. "I hate you so much" I say. "Why?" he says and HIS SMIRK! "I hate you even more now!" I say and laugh.

"What the fuck is wrong with him" he shouts. I look at him in shock. This is the very first time he got angry in front of me. "What happened?" I say. He pushes the brake with a sudden jerk. "Adil what happened?" I say. He gets out of the car. I am confused now. I get out from the car.

"Dafaq is wrong with you?" Adil shouts. "Nothing" the unknown boy says. "You've been following me from half an hour for no reason?" Adil says. "It was my duty" he says. "Oh shut up! If I get to see you follow me once more, I'll do the worst" Adil says. "Of course you have the rights" he says and receives a slap in the face. "I'll see you" Adil says and turns.

"Woohooo! What a piece. Darling can we exchange numbers?" he says and Adil turns to see him. I look at the boy who was already staring at me. I raise my eyebrow as I see him in disgust. "Fuck you" Adil says. "Of course I'm ready if she is the one doing this" he says and receives a punch in his face. "Adil stop" I shout. But he doesn't. "Adil just leave him!" I say but he ignores. "Adil it's bleeding now stop!" I shout and he looks at the boy in anger.

"Ahh....your....v...voice....is...so..beautiful..." he says and Adil gets super angry. "Adil leave him now!" I shout as I pull him away from the boy. He then sits in the car.

*1 hour later*

"I'm sorry" he says. I look at him. "It's ok?" I say in confusion. I then look down on the table. I pick my phone. "Shazray?" he says breaking the awkward silence. "Hmm" I say. "Are you angry?" he says. "No. I'm hungry" I say and chuckle. He smiles. "Excuse me Sir" the waiter says as he puts the food on the table. So yeah. Finally food!

Buzz buzz
"Pick up the phone shaz" he says. "It's an unknown number" I say. "Pick it" he says. "Hello...." I say but get no answer. "Hello?.......Anyone there????......" I decline the call as I get no answer. They call back. "Hello?...." I say. "Why the hell are you calling me if you're not in mood to speak a word?" I yell. They chuckle. It's scary....They decline the call. "I'm sure it's a boy!!" I say. "This is strange" he says. He then scrolls his contact list down and asks me to tell the number. I do so. "What?" I say. "Nothing. I was thinking wrong" he says. "And what were you thinking?" I say. "It's pointless" he says.

*4 DAYS LATER*

"Shazray...." we look at screen. Tears roll down my face. "OMG! Congrats Doctor Shazray!" he says. It gets heavy for me to breath. I just didn't expect it. I am blessed. I start jumping and screaming. I look at him in the eyes. "Congrats...." he says and smiles. I then run towards my mother.

"Mama!!!!!" I shout in excitement. "What happened?" she says. "I'm the highest achiever... mama I got 1100/1500" I say and she looks at me. "I'm proud of you my baby" she says as she cries.