Chapter 18

Shazrays' POV

"It was beautiful..." I say. "I'm happy for you" he says. "Sharjeel you know what...he actually loves me...I mean LOVE..." I say. "That's good Shaz.." he says and hangs up. I then put the phone on side table.

January... I've never loved winters. But this January.... It changed my life. It gave the best thing. The thing without which I can't imagine my life. You know it's beautiful when you get something you want without even asking for it. The PERSON..... THE SPECIAL PERSON..... Him and me, in the beautiful dark night of winter. When he tried to confess me. Now, I just feel stupid for calling him Mr.Attitude. Because he actually was shy. I love you Adil....

I write on my diary. I feel sleepy and so I close it and put it on the table. I pick my phone and see his messages.

Go to sleep now beautiful..💕 (his message)
I was just about to...☺️ (her reply)
Sleep well..😍💕
I will sleep without any worries tonight....😍
I'm so happy sugarplum...😍😍☺️☺️💕
So am I Mr.Attitude😍😋
Can you please stop calling me that now?😟
Nopes..😂
See. I worked hard on this relationship.....🙄
That's because you wanted to....😜😂
You drunk beauty go to sleep now!😂😍💕
No. I want to talk now. Brutus.😂😂☺️☺️
So, I am going to get all the cruel names from the beauty queen.🤔
Of course😂😉
Genevieve it's 3am sleep now!☺️💕
Heyyy... You have watched Barbie in the 12 dancing Princesses???😮
Yes my Jasmine..😎
Aladdin is my favorite Disney character!!😍😍💕
I know I'm your favorite boy...😍😍😎
No. You're Jafar.😂🙂
I think you need to sleep now....🙄😒😑
See you..😍❤️

I send the last text and put my phone on side table. Still smiling like idiots. I LOVE YOU STUPID. YOU are more than those Disney characters. You have no idea what you are to me!

Lost in his thoughts and then darkness...

Buzzz Buzzz

"What the hell. This stupid alarm!!" I say as I get up. I pick my phone and see his caller id. My eyes wide open now.

"Hello...?" I say. "Hey beautiful good morning..." he says. The smile appears on my face. "I just thought it was an alarm..." I say. "Haha. Get up. It's 6am" he says. "I don't have any class on Saturdays" I say. "I know" he says. "Then why did you call me?" I say. "Let's go on morning walk" he says. "Are you kidding me?" I say. "Why? What happened?" he says. "Adil it's so cold outside" I say. "So?" he says. "I am not getting out of my bed. Even an inch!" I say. "I'm waiting for you. Be in the garden within 5 minutes" he says and hangs up. But it's too cold!

I get up. I change my dress. "A ponytail will be better" I say and hear a knock on my door. I open the door and see him standing. "5 minutes are over" he says. "Wait for 5 more minutes" I say. "No" he says. "At least let me take bobby pins and a hair band" I say. "Hurry up" he says and I grab both the things.

We both then get out of the house. There's a big park 10 minutes away from my house and I am sure we are going there. "Still sleepy?" he says. "Of course not" I say and give him the most sarcastic look. "Do you feel cold?" he says. "Nope" I say and give him a sarcastic smile.

We then walk slowly and I look down. I feel something on my shoulders. It smells like him. His hoodie. I look at him. "Thank you" I say. "You look quite happy now" he says. Are you mad? I mean I am wearing YOUR hoodie and you think I am not happy enough?

We then sit on the bench. He looks at me. "Sleeping beauty" he says and chuckles. I then smile. "Adil...why are we here?" I say. "Don't you want to talk?" he says. "I do but you know it's like..." I say. "I couldn't sleep whole night" he says. "And I slept peacefully after almost 8 years..." I say. "Whoa...why?" he says. "Because we are finally official. But the most important thing is you love me..." I say. He then smirks. "But that doesn't mean you'll keep doing this" I say. "Keep doing what?" he says. "I'll kill you" I say and we both laugh.

"Shaz" he says. "Hmm" I say. "Just talk about something" he says. "Something like?" I say. "You drunk beauty" he says and chuckles. "Adil you've actually watched Barbie in the 12 dancing Princesses" I say. "Yes" he says. "But why?" I say in confusion. "Once I saw you watching barbie movie. I had no idea what the movie was so I watched all the barbie series" he says. I smile in shock. I mean, he actually watched barbie series just for me....

"Do you remember years ago you posted a pic on Facebook" he says. "Which picture?" I say. "The picture saying that girls love black colour" he says. "Umm yes?" I say. "And in comments under that picture you told Milli that you love beard. And you don't like clean shave boys because you find them gay" he says. I laugh and he smirks. Wait. He has beard. But light beard. "OMG! I just understood it now!" I say and we laugh. "But lemme tell, I once saw you in beard and found you attractive. And then I posted the pic" I say. "Ahan! Seriously?" he says and smirks. "What's up with you and your smirk" I say. And we both start talking.

"It's 8am by my watch" he says. "Whoops. We got a lil late. Let's go back to home" I say. "Of course. Or our parents are going to kill us, and will make us marry other persons and we will cry like idiots again!" he says and we both laugh. We get up and head towards the home.

I take off his hoodie as we enter the garden. "Don't you feel cold now?" he says. "Nah" I say. Actually mum would tell me off if she saw me wearing his hoodie.

At 2pm *LUNCH TIME*

"Mama I'm hungry" I say. "You hungry wild cat" he mumbles. "I forgive you" I mumble. We are sitting together like before. "Shazray you gonna get fat" she says. "Mama, I won't" I say and she looks at me. "I won't I promise" I say. And she ignores me. Ok mama. You win.

"I'll still love you" he mumbles again. "And I.." I shout and then stop. "What you?" she says. "Nothing mama" I say and smile.

We are all done with lunch. "Omer what about 2nd February?" his dad says. I look at him. "Yeah sure" daddy says. "Ok then. On 2nd February we'll arrange a function Omer" his dad says. "Yeah sure. Aright kids?" my dad says. "Too early" I mumble. "Yeah of course uncle" he says. "My princess do you agree?" daddy says. "Yes papa...." I say and look down. "Ohh someone's shy" he mumbles. I then get up and leave the dinning room.