Chapter 35

ADIL'S POV

"Do you need more time?" She says. I look at her in the eyes. Why the fuck am I sitting with her? I get up, grab my keys and head towards my car. "Wait...How will I go?" She says. I look at her and then sit in my car, waiting for her.

"Reduce speed Adil..." She says. I ignore her. The car stops. "What's wrong with you?" I yell at her. "Don't waste your precious life!" She says. "No one needs my life. And by the way, you don't have to worry about it!" I say. "I can't..." She says.

"I'm still in love with you Adil...." She whispers. I keep my mouth shut. "Do you still love her? The one who lied to you....." She says. "She's my wife...." I say. "Just one chance?" She says. "Why....?" I say. "Because I'm totally, madly in love with you...." She says. "Do you want me to divorce her?" I say. "That depends on you...I'll never interfere in this matter...never..." She says.

I push the break. "Get lost!" I yell at her. She puts her hand on mine. "I love you no matter what!" She says, looks at me and gets out of the car. It's 1am and I still don't want to go home.

I turn the knob and step inside my room. She's standing by the window, looking outside. I don't want to face her! She lied to me.....

She knows that I am here but she's ignoring me. "Why are you awake?" I say. "I don't want to sleep..." She says. Feels like she's been crying for hours. I move towards her. "Why are you standing here?" I say. "Because I want to..." She says. She's pissing me off!

I move towards my bed. I put my head on the pillow, take my glasses off and close my eyes. Maybe this will help... Maybe tomorrow will be a good day....

Friday, 14th February

My eyes open. I do not see her face. I look at the window and she is still there. Not standing, but sitting on the sofa. She's still sleeping...

I get up and move towards her. Her face is tear stained...Why was she crying? "Shazray..." I call her name. "Shazray..." I call her name again. She opens her eyes. They're red. As if she's not slept whole night...

"What happened?" She says as she rubs her eye. Without saying a word I move away.

*After few minutes*

I pick my phone. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....10 messages?! Ohh..it's 14th February...

Bisma:
I've been waiting for this day...There's a surprise for you!

What is she talking about? Whatever....

She's sitting on the sofa. "Breakfast is ready" She says with a smile on her face. She looks quite better now... "Adil...What are you thinking about?" She says.

I'm in a state of shock. She'd been crying whole night....I wasn't there to help her...I didn't say a single word...and yet here she is. Being normal? Is that possible....?

She comes near me, with a worried look. She holds my hand, "Adil..." She says. I look at her. "What?" I say. "Breakfast..." She says. I smile. "Bring it..." I say.

I sit on the chair, waiting for her to bring the breakfast. She loves me, but why did she lie? I think, I should get back to being normal. She did not complain, but she wasn't sorry either...

"Here you go" She says. I smile as I look the pieces of bread. "Shazray, what's this?" I say as I chuckle. "Bread for my Prince" She says as she smiles. "Adil..." She says. I look at her. Her eyes...I love her eyes.....

"Can you come back from work early today?" She says. "Why sugarplum?" I say. "Because...umm....okay. I'll call you, and you'll have to come at home, right at that time?" She says. "What are you up to babe?" I say. "You'll get to know that soon my darling Prince!" She says and smirks. "When did you start doing this honey?" I say. She then chuckles. "Tell me about that first" She says. "Okay done, my Princess" I say.

I feel guilty now. I'm sure, she hasn't slept whole night. She must have been waiting for me....and I was being an egoist jerk!

Thank you all so much for reading my book, voting and commenting. You guys are awesome!!!
If you don't get anything, just pm me and feel free to ask!
You guys are best!
Thanks for supporting my story so much!
I will update as soon as I complete the chapter.
Please ignore any errors because I'm not so good at english!😂
And to all my ghost readers plz:
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! :)
~rabzee
#The_luckiest_unlucky_girl
TLUG