Chapter 32

ADIL'S POV

*knock on the door*

"Come in" I say. I, still, am looking on the screen of my laptop. "Adil" She says as she sits on the chair.

I look at her. "What are you doing here?" I say. "I came here in search of a job" She says. "We do have a vacancy. Actually, I need someone as my assistant. Because my ex-assistant is sick, and is on leave" I say. "Being your assistant? I'm ready!" She says with a casual smile on her face. "Show me your cv" I say. She gives me her CV.

I laugh. "What happened?" She says. Fake CV. "You are hired" I say. "And what about interview?" She says. "For that, you will have to go to my dad's office" I say. "And where is that?" She says. "Ask the servant. He will guide you" I say as I giver her CV back. She gets up and leaves room.

I pick my phone and dial Shazray's number. She attends the call.

How are you Adil?

I'm fine. How are you?

Fine... *chuckles*

What happened?

Nothing

What are you doing?

Umm....you'll get to know that soon..

Why can't you tell me?

Adil, I have to attend some guests, I will talk to you later...

Which guests sugarplum?

Mujtaba and Sharjeel....

Sharjeel?! What is he doing there? Are you in home?

Yes....I invited him Adil..

Why?

Because, he's my bestie

Sugarplum, I won't let anyone steal you!

Adil?! *laughs*

I'm serious! I love you. Take care! And yes, today we will go out for dinner!

I love you too my Adil. And of course, I am ready!

Take care Jasmine!

You too, my Aladdin!

I smile and end the call.

"Quite cheesy..." She says. I turn to look at her. "What rubbish is this? When did you come?!" I yell at her. "Calm down, my boss!" She says.

Boss? It means she's been hired as my assistant. Whatever!

"Being my assistant does not mean that you can enter my room, without my permission!" I say. "Sorry, my boss" She says. "Call me "Boss" instead of "My boss" understand?" I say. "Sure!" She says.

I tell her about each and everything. And as usual, she's lost somewhere. I don't know why did Dad hier her!

"Ask the servant, he'll show you your office" I say. She gets up and leaves my room.

I hope nothing goes wrong.

I get back to my work.

*5 pm*

*knock on the door*

"Come in" I say. "Your dad said that you have to attend the formal dinner" She says. "Formal dinner? Nobody informed me about that?" I say. "He said that your presence is compulsory" She says. "But? I've already... okay?" I say. She leaves the room.

I have to inform Shazray about this. Hopefully, she'll understand. I pick my phone and dial her number.

Where were you Shazray?

I was busy. What happened?

You still in hospital?

Nah. I am at home....

What were you busy in?

You'll get to know that soon... *chuckles*

Anyhow, it was just to inform that, tonight we can not go out for dinner...

Why? *gets sad*

Because, Dad has arranged a formal dinner already. And I was not informed about that before.

Yeah I understand that! Hopefully, you'll get your new assistant soon!

I already have hired one, earlier today.

Are you satisfied?

You won't believe who she is!

Who is she?

Bisma....

Bisma? *shocked*

Yeah. Okay sugarplum, I have to do some work and of course, don't wait for me on dinner.

But? Yes...okay...take care Adil!

You too my Princess!

Thank you all so much for reading my book, voting and commenting. You guys are awesome!!!
If you don't get anything, just pm me and feel free to ask!
You guys are best!
Thanks for supporting my story so much!
I will update as soon as I complete the chapter.
Please ignore any errors because I'm not so good at english!😂
And to all my ghost readers plz:
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! :)
~rabzee
#The_luckiest_unlucky_girl
TLUG