Chapter 6

First of all thank you so much for reading my story!
Every vote and every comment means a lot! And to all others, please don't be just a silent reader. Your comments and votes will be appreciated.
Love all my readers and all my followers! :*
I hope you all like my story! :)
-rabzee #The_luckiest_unlucky_girl
❤️TLUG❤️

Saturday
Shazrays' POV

As I come downstairs, I see him sitting on the sofa. But I ignore him and move towards the garden. Sun was shining so light. But still I loved it. The grass was wet, so I decided to sit on the bench.
About this bench:
Actually as Shazray is an innocent girl, she loves pink colour. When she was young, she used to plant pink flowers in the garden. So her parents decided to make a special corner in the garden for her. It was beautifully decorated with pink flowers and a beautiful pink bench.

I sit on the bench

I sit on the bench. My phone in my hands.
Buzz buzz
I look on the screen.
Milli: Where are you? And where's the boy?
Me: I'm in the garden. He's inside.
Milli: What you doing here when he's inside?
Me: Milli he's my cousin and we don't talk.😅
So there's no point of us being together!
Milli: Ask him to sit with you!😁
Me: No.
Milli: Why?
As I was about to reply I see a shadow. And then a pair of shoes. With some legs. And yes with a belly. A broad chest. A neck. And a face on it. ADIL.
Adil: What? Why are you staring at me?
Me: When did you come?
Adil: When you started looking right from my shoes up to my face!
Ohh fish! Actually I just. Wait no! Hey! How come? Haha
Me: ohh *embarrassed*
Adil: Can I sit here?
Me: It's pink
Adil: It's still a bench.
Me: ok?
Buzz buzz
I look on my phone. I feel awkward sitting with him. SoI get up and come inside.
I feel his stare!
I tell Milli about the scene.
Milli: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*LUNCH TIME*

I sit on my chair

I sit on my chair. My phone still in my hand. I wait for all people to come. I was hungry. Because I didn't have dinner yesterday and I forgot to have breakfast too this morning.
Mum: My baby's hungry?
Me: Yes.
Mum: you just woke up 3 hours ago. Which means you had breakfast almost 2 hours ago. And still hungry?
Me: I didn't have breakfast
Mum: why???
Me: Because I forgot
Mum: I don't know what are you going to do! You forget everything! But wait? How could you forget to have breakfast? I mean didn't you feel hungry?
Me: I just did feel hungry an hour ago, and realised that I didn't have breakfast so I thought to wait for one more hour.
Mama stood there with the most sarcastic look on her face.
"Haha you should tell her this!" I hear Alishba saying this to Adil. "No. I can't. She'll go mad on me again!" Adil says. But what were they talking about? They both sit together. Adil being opposite to me. I look at him in confusion. And he looks back at me in my eyes. Huh eye contact? Not my game sorry. I look down on my phone with raised eyebrow. "Why is she always using her phone?" Adil mumbled. Alishba looks at him.
"I heard that" I say. His eyes widened. I roll my eyes. Not because I was angry but because I couldn't look at his cute face for too long. But I know he thinks otherwise.
"Why do you use your mobile too much?" mum says. "Mama? I'm done with my homework" I say. She rolls her eyes and goes back to the living room.
I was taking chemistry quiz on my phone. And suddenly I felt something on my foot. As if someones' shoe? I move my foot a little. And then again I feel the shoe. What the?! I move my foot again. I feel the shoe again. I look at him. Luckily Alishba didn't notice. She was busy with her phone. He was already staring at me. I move my foot again. Still looking at his face. He smirks. I look at him in confusion. No more eye contact please!!! I then look down. I know he noticed the small smile on my face.
After 5 minutes all other people came. And we start our lunch.

"Can you please pass me Chapati Shazray?" Adil said. I picked the basket which had Chapatis. I was holding it from down. And it was small enough because Chapatis were halved. As he takes the basket from me his fingers touch mine. But we don't make any eye contact and ignore it. As if it never happened. I don't understand why? I mean he keeps on touching my fingers or my foot but doesn't talk. Weird right? But luckily everyone's so busy in eating that they didn't notice this. Chef walks in with dessert. He puts my molten lava cake in front of me. And delicious! He's not just good at cooking but he's also best at baking!
"Thank you so much!" I say with that accent. "Always your choice my daughter!" he says. He's one of our oldest servants. He knows exactly what I want anytime. He knows my taste. He's a nice and kind person. He doesn't care if I call him at midnight for hot chocolate or ask for freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. He will get them ready in short time! He treats me like his daughter. He lives in the servant quarter at the back of house. He's just amazing and a most trustworthy servant one could ever get! The most amazing part is he gives me baking classes.

*Few Hours later*

I was sitting in the living room

I was sitting in the living room. Suddenly all the room went dark.
"Hey! Who switched the lights off?" I say.
-No answer
"Please switch the lights on!" I say.
-Still no answer
I feel like something was moving towards me. I turn the torch of my phone on. And I move it around to see if there was someone. No one! I then felt like someone was behind me. I was just about to turn that someone puts there hand on my shoulder. I scream and turn around and slap them in the face.
"WHAT THE FUCK SHAZRAY?" Adil says.
The room lightened. Alishba was dying of laughter.
"OH SHIT" I say. Still terrified.
"It was your fault" I mumble.
"What?" he says with the sarcastic look on his face.
"I'm sorry?" I say with the cutest smile on my face.
"Apology rejected!!!" he yells.
"I don't care! Who asked you to do this stupid prank?" I say with raised eyebrow.
"It was me" Alishba comes near still laughing.
Buzz buzz
"My phone!!! Where's my phone??!!!" I yell.
It was on the sofa.
"How did it get there?" I say.
"You dropped your phone when you screamed" Adil says.
"Actually. I'm really sorry for that" I say emphasising on "that."
"Well Shazray, never ever slap someone when you get angry!" he says rubbing his palm against his cheek.
"And Adil, never ever repeat this prank with someone else. Because they can be more crazy than me" I say in a sweet tone.
"SWEET?" Adil says.
"Yes. Why? Am I not?" I say with the devil look.
"No ma'm you're the sweetest person living on this earth" he says *rolls eyes*
"Can you both please stop arguing?" Alishba says. "We're going to food street. Would you like to go miss?" she says.
"Yes wait for ten minutes. I'll go and change my dress" I say. "But you look pretty fine in it" she says. "Nah! Gimme 10 minutes only!" I say. "We'll be on driveway" she says.