Chapter 34

SHAZRAY'S POV

I run towards my car. And I head towards the restaurant I was told about.

I just don't know what's happening. All of a sudden, Bisma appeared, she became his assistant. And now I've been told that Adil is dating him?

What is going on! I can not share this shit with mama...Because, of course, I don't want any fights....I don't want to ruin the peace of their family. I am an outsider... and I should keep that in mind.

Hiding things from mama is not easy for me. It's getting harder day by day. Everyday, a new thing happens and I have to get through that....Where should I go? Whom should I open my heart in front of? Milli...? Nah! She's busy with her life.

Him, Hamza and their happy little family. I don't want to destroy her happiness...Where should I go? There's no one I see. No one to help me....

Adil, already thinks that there's something between me and Sharjeel....

I get out from the car. And, as told, I move inside the restaurant. I step inside and there it is.....

Adil, Bisma and their dinner....He calls it a formal dinner? He...he lied....? He's dating her.... Adil....No! This is not Adil! This is not my Adil!

"Excuse me Ma'm. How may I help you?" He says. "Nothing" I whisper. I'm lost... I turn and move back towards my car.

How...? Why...? The only two questions. I don't want to drive the car....I don't want to go back....I...I just....Why....?

SUDDENLY HER MIND PUSHES HER TO MAKE A CALL. SHE CALLS ADIL.

Done with formal dinner?
No. I'm busy. I'll talk to you later...
When will you come home?
Shazray, if you want to sleep, you can. Don't wait for me. I might get late.
But you can try, and get home early....
Stop arguing. Bye!

That was all. Everything's quite clear now....These tears....? No! I can't....

Silent screams are loudest. But you're the only one to hear them....Our perfect love story and then a bitch came...She destroyed everything...

I head towards somewhere....These roads....please take me anywhere but home. His home...? Or my home? It was OUR BEAUTIFUL HOME....

No! I can't just let him do this all. Wait? He..he might be hungry? And Bisma is accompanying him, just because she's his assistant? Then why would he be so rude.

The car stops. I get out from the car. Darkness....the cold breeze...and me...

I move towards somewhere. I'm breaking apart....

ADIL! WHY HER? YOU SAID THAT YOU HATE HER! YOU SAID THAT YOU DON'T LIKE HER! THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN? YOU HIRED HER AS YOUR ASSISTANT? AND NOW YOU'RE DATING HER.YOU LIED! ADIL YOU LIED! YOU'RE PLAYING WITH ME! YOU'RE PLAYING WITH YOUR INNOCENT LOVER! WHY? ADIL WHY?

I scream and shout....but there's no one to help me. Not even my mother.....

ADIL I LOVE YOU!

I scream and tears roll down my face. There's no one to wipe them away...there's no one to tell me that it's gonna be okay....

I AM ALL ALONE! I can't handle it anymore! ADIL I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME..!!!!

I scream like idiots......

NO ONE TO HELP ME! THERE'S NO ONE TO HELP ME! I AM ALONE. I AM ALL ALONE! WHY? WHY DO WORST THINGS HAPPEN TO ME? WHY ALWAYS ME?

*Right now, she's sitting down and crying. She's helpless. The innocent lover is being ditched. She's crying her heart out. But unfortunately, there's no one to help her.

Her phone rings*

I get up and move towards the car. I open the door. I look at the caller id. Because of tears, the vision is quite blur. I wipe my tears away. It's Milli calling. I'm not in a state of talking to anyone. I just want to go back to my home. OUR HOME....

*She's reached her home*

I turn the knob and step inside the room. It's 12 am and he's still not home. I want him to come back. I want to stop him from walking on the wrong path. Adil, please be mine...

I pick up my phone and dial his number. He declines the call. I call him again, he declines the call. I call him the 3rd time, he declines the call....

Text 1:
Where are you Adil?
Text 2:
It's already 12 am...
Text 3:
I'm scared...
Text 4:
You're not even attending my call....
Text 5:
Is everything alright...?

I call him again, he declines the call. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM? HE'S READ ALL THOSE MESSAGES. AND HE'S DECLINING MY CALLS AGAIN AND AGAIN?

The last time...Maybe he'll attend.. I call him, FUCK IT HE DECLINES THE CALL!

I should send him a text rather!

Text 6:
Adil, this is my life not a joke!
Text 7:
Where are you?
Text 8:
Why aren't you attending my call??

What should I do?? He's read all the messages...Where is he? Is he alright? OF COURSE!! HE HAS TO BE ALRIGHT!! I'm taken aback by the notification of his message.

His message:
Stop texting me! Fucking go to sleep! I am busy right now! You don't have to wait for me. Wait for your boyfriends instead. And by the way, I only exist when they leave you. Huh?! Enjoy your life Shazray! I'll come home late. And one last thing, I don't want to talk about this when I get home. Understand? Now stop sending me those stupid messages. Stop faking your feelings!

Am I dreaming? Please tell me so! THIS LOOKS LIKE A NIGHTMARE... A HORRIBLE NIGHTMARE... I'm falling apart... I feel myself breaking into tiny little pieces...

Thank you all so much for reading my book, voting and commenting. You guys are awesome!!!
If you don't get anything, just pm me and feel free to ask!
You guys are best!
Thanks for supporting my story so much!
I will update as soon as I complete the chapter.
Please ignore any errors because I'm not so good at english!😂
And to all my ghost readers plz:
VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE! :)
~rabzee
#The_luckiest_unlucky_girl
TLUG