Chapter 38

14 February, Friday

SHAZRAY'S POV

He loves her....Bisma.... Adil and Bisma....That's all...Them both? And what about me? Who am I? Umm? Probably his wife? Umm...no! Maybe a toy? Yeah. More appropriately.....his toy...Now that, he's had enough of me...He started dating her. And yes....that's my life....No one wants to keep me? Yes?

I don't know where the car is taking me. I just push the break. I can't drive anymore....I get out from the car. Huh? This is the same area I guess...yeah...yesterday night I came here. Maybe because....the sand and the stones want to hear my screams?

Tears roll down my face...He's cheating on me....Him and Bisma....That's all....What will happen now? What about his love now? What about his promises....?

ADIL....I LOVE YOU! PLEASE STOP CHEATING ON ME.....YOU'RE THE ONLY TRUE RELATION I'M LEFT WITH....BUT BEFORE THAT ALL, I'M YOUR WIFE! ADIL PLEASE STOP.....ADIL DON'T HATE ME PLEASE.....

I scream and shout...there's no one to help me. I'm alone...all alone....

I LOVE YOU. AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU...PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME. ADIL I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU. MY LIFE IS NOTHING WITHOUT YOU. COME BACK. THAT'S THE WRONG PATH. PLEASE ADIL.

Should I call him? I do so.

Hello?
Adil...how're you?
Good my sugarplum. How're you?
What did you just call me?
What happened my Princess?
No...nothing....I'm perfectly alright...I love you...
I love you more honey!
Do you?
Of course...
I'll be waiting for you. Do you remember your promise?
I do babe...
Okay then...

He loves me....or not? What is happening? That must not be Adil...But? Same clothes? Maybe a co-incidence? I know nothing. I just know that he loves me so much. He's mine, he's all mine.....

I wipe my tears away, get up and move towards my car.

*MEANWHILE ADIL'S POV*

"Why did you stop the car?" She says. I ignore her.

I run towards the jewellery shop. "Show me the latest diamond ring" I say. He does so. "Pack this one" I say. And he does so. "Here you go Sir" He says. I pay the bill and leave the shop.

"Where were you?" She says. I ignore her again.

*3pm ADIL'S OFFICE*

"Adil..." She says as she comes in. I look at her. "What's this?" I say. "This is for my valentine..." She says as she gives me the flower. "So, this means I should give my valentine something?" I say. "What do you mean?" She says. I take the ring out of my pocket. I sit on my knee and present her the ring. She gives me her hand and I put the ring on her finger. She smiles...and so do I.

I want to forget Shazray. But I can not forgive her. Revenge! That's what I am up to now! She had been fooling me. Huh?!

*few moments later*

Why the fuck is she calling me? I attend the call.

Hello?
Adil...how're you?
Good my sugarplum. How're you?
What did you just call me?
What happened my Princess?
No...nothing....I'm perfectly alright...I love you...
I love you more honey!
Do you?
Of course...
I'll be waiting for you. Do you remember your promise?
I do babe...
Okay then...

Love? You're not worth a second Shazray! Lemme just show you who you are. The daughter of a chef...this is your standard darling....!!!

I'll kill you with my love now. I'm better at flirt than you Shazray!