Chapter 27

*FIRST NIGHT IN ISLAMABAD*

SHAZRAY'S POV

"Okay. What about Le grand?" he says. "No. We just need to stay there for a night" he says. "There's another one near Le grand. What do you call it? umm... Yes Mahgul Resort. Try that" he says. "Okay done" he says.

"Adil...." I say. "Are you hungry again?" he says. "NO...Actually it's been 4 hours since we are travelling and" I say. "And you are hungry" he says. "Hey NO!... Actually I want to go washroom...." I say. "Oh! I thought you're hungry again" he says as he chuckles. "What do you think I am?" I say. "Gannet" he says and chuckles. "Rude" I say.

*FEW MOMENTS LATER*

I come out and see him talking to someone on phone. He's actually yelling at them.

"I don't care!" he says and hangs up. He turns to look at me. His normal expressions are back. "Who were you talking to?" I say. "Forget it babe" He says. "Can we sit here for some time?" He says. "Of course. But is everything alright?" I say. "Obviously" He assures.

We sit on the chairs near the fence. "So my babe, how do you feel?" He says. "Special..." I say. and smile.

The cool breeze, darkness, him and me. I've been waiting for these moments. He holds my hand. He intertwines his fingers into mines. "Adil" I say. He hums. "I'm in love with you, and each little thing associated with you. You're my everything. You're my hope, you're the reason of my life. I'm just totally, madly in love with you!" I say. He holds my hand even stronger. "I know sugarplum. I love you even more" he says as he places a kiss on my hand.

Sweet. Isn't it? This boy.

His phone notifies him about the new message. He ignores it. I lay my head on his shoulder. "One day, you, me, our babies, and the new home!" He says. I chuckle. "Our complete family. We'll run away from them all Shaz. They don't deserve us" He says. "Why do you want to run away Adil? Together we can solve every problem. I know you get hurt when she treats you like this. But that's not forever. Believe me" I say.

He receives one more message. Again he ignores it. "I'm trying to be nice Shazray. I can't handle that anymore!" He says. "Adil, she's your mother. She's just angry and you need to do something special for her. You will have to make her feel that you love her. Do you think that she gets happy when she does this? NO! It hurts her even more!" I say. "I am sure it doesn't" He says.

BUZZZ BUZZZ

He attends the call. "WHAT?!" He shouts. He pulls me and we start running towards the car. "SIT IN THE CAR! HURRY UP!" He shouts. I do so.

"What happened? Drive slow!" I say. "We can't!" He says. "Why but?" I say. He doesn't reply. I hope everything is fine. I stare at my phone.

ADIL'S POV

*2 HOURS LATER*

"No, she's sleeping" I say. "I had no idea about this" he says. "Hamza what should we do now.You know what? She knows that I am hiding something from her" I say. "Adil, you will have to hide this from her" he says. "She already asked me about Bisma" I say. "I've not seen a girl like her seriously. I have heard that boys do this kinda stupid stuff. But Bisma?" He says. "I can not afford this" He says. "Aren't your guards with you?" He says. "No. We were on date when I got to know about this" I say. "Anyhow, your destination is just 20 minutes away" He says. "That's good" I say. "She'll wake up at any moment bye!" I say as I hang up.

"Shazray" I say but she doesn't respond. She's in deep sleep. I pick her up bridal style and move towards our room.

I let her sleep in the comfy quilt. She looks so cute. Her long lashes make her look more adorable. This girl!