Chapter 24

THE MARRIAGE🎊
                                PART-3

MEHNDI

SHAZRAYS' POV

"Milliiiii" I shout. "What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you stop moving?" she says. "It's itching" I say. "Shut up" she says. "This is Henna nothing else" she says being sarcastic. "Of course Madam" I say.

"Just some hours to go!" I say. "In what?" she says. "In getting my phone back with him" I say. "Seriously? You've been counting hours?" she says. "Obviously. And I know you're feeling sad for that" I say. "Why the hell will I feel so?" she says. "Because Hamza will go back" I say. "Just in case my mum gets to hear this, she'll cut my head off" she says. "Wow. Hamza won't let this happen" I say and she smiles.

"Are you both done with Henna?" Hamza says. "Yeah almost" we both chorus. "He's waiting for you" he says as he reads something on his phone. "Aww. I, too, am waiting for him" I say. "I wasn't talking about you. I was talking about Milli. He's waiting for Milli" he says and chuckles. "You could've mentioned her name before" I say in a sarcastic tone. "By the way Hamza, when will your mother come?" I say. "Why?" he says. "Because I'm asking" I say. "Any specific reason?" he says. "I want her to meet someone" I say. "And who's that someone?" he says. "Your someone" I say and laugh. "My someone?" he says shocked. He looks at Milli. "I caught you" I say. "Heyyyy stop. You're taking us the wrong way" he says. "Oh wow. Now you both are US" I say. "Shazray?" they both chorus. "Does Adil know that?" I say. "You've gone crazy and nothing else. I'm going" he says. "Don't you dare leave without her permission" I say. He turns and looks at Milli. "May I go?" he says. "Get lost!" she shouts. I laugh.

"You're such a devil Shazray" she says. "I was just testing him" I say. "Just look at you Milli" I say and chuckle. "He's perfect for you!" I say. "My mum...." she says and stands up and then leaves the room.

You both look so cute together baby. Hamza and Milli. Actually Milli Hamza and Shazray Adil how perfect!

 Actually Milli Hamza and Shazray Adil how perfect!