Chapter 26

SHAZRAY'S POV

My eyes open and I see his beautiful face. This boy. I smile. I am the most lucky girl to have him as my husband. I LOVE YOU ADIL.....

I move the hair away from his eyes. He's still asleep. I place a kiss on his cheek. I look at his eyes. They're so perfect. "That was sweet" he says. Wait. Is he awake? "Adil....." I say. I get no reply. Nah! He's sleeping. I look at his face again. His lips are the cutest ones. I move my hand through his hair. "I love your hair and-" I am interrupted by the ringtone. I take my hand away and look at the phone on my side table.

He holds my hand. "You were just about to say something" he says. I look at him in eyes. "Weren't you sleeping?" I say. "No" he says with a smirk. "I missed it.." I say. "I am still waiting" he says. "I have to attend that call" I say. "No. First complete your sentence" he says. "It's an important call" I say. "Who's it?" He says. "Your mum...." I say. He leaves my hand. Is it awkward?

"Hello?" I say.

"It was just to remind you, that you have only 3 hours to reach home!" she says.

"What? What's the time right now?" I say.

"You do have a phone. Just tell your husband, that this is the last time. He promised me that he won't ever get late. And he took only the last chance" she says.

"Why did you call me then?" I say.

"Do what I just said. You have only 3 hours!" she says and hangs up.

"Wait" I say but it was too late. "What was she saying?" he says. "That we only have 3 hours to reach home....." I say. "Huh? Which home?" he says. "Adil?" I say. "We are not going back to THAT home Shazray!" he says. "Then?" I say. "Just wait and watch" he says as he gives me a smile.

I put my phone back at it's place. "Shazray you are forgetting something" he says. "What?" I say as I look back at his face. His smirk reminds me of that something...... "Forget it" I say. "Only 3 words to go sugarplum" he says. "Yeah. Only 3 words. Forget it!" I say as I get up. "Hey? Why so early?" he says. "Adil? You call it early? We've been sleeping for 5 hours" I say. "But I still feel tired" he says. "Go and take shower then!" I say. "Where are you going?" he says. "I'm gonna wash my face" I say. "Are you sure Shaz?" he says. "What?" I say confused. "What the hell?" I say. "Adil!!!!" I shout. I smile and roll my eyes.

*FEW MOMENTS LATER*

"Have had enough sleep?" mum says as she chuckles. "Yeah....Actually you know what?" I say. NO! I CAN'T TELL HER THAT I CAME TO MEET MY PARENTS. "What my baby?" she says. "I was missing you so much and I love you so much" I say.

I don't think that I'll ever be able to tell her what I actually feel. "Where's your hot husband?" she says. We both chuckle. "He's taking bath mama" I say. "Whoops! I forgot. Mama where's the driver?" I say. "Maybe in servant quarter baby" she says. "Please just call him and ask him to take the luggage out from the car" I say. "Okay wait" she says.

"Thank you uncle! Can you please put it in front of my room?" I say. "Mama, I'll come after a couple of minutes!" I say as I kiss on her cheek.

I open the luggage and take out his black shirt. I put his clothes on the bed and leave the room.

"Haha yes" I say. I look at him coming downstairs. He's busy on his phone. "Your hot husband" she says. I chuckle and say, "He'll hear this soon." "Done with the messages? What would you like to eat?" mum says. He looks up from the phone and says, "We're going on a date. Hopefully the hungry teddy bear hasn't eaten anything!" "What did you just call me?" I say. "Hungry teddy bear..." He says and I roll my eyes. I then follow him. We move towards our car.

"Adil, I'm actually hungry" I say. "I know" He says. "Can you please tell me where are we going?" I say. "On date darling" he says.

He won't tell me anything.

Buzz buzz
"Hey Milli" I say.
-How're you?
"Good. How're you?" I say.
-Not well. I heard that you came to meet your mother?
"Yeah" I say.
-Why did you leave so early?
"I'm going on a date" I say.
-Ohh. Haha. Enjoy babes. Bye, Love you!
"Love you too bbye!" I say.

"This reminds me of something" he says. "Adil, you know what?" I say. "What?" He says as he parks the car. "I...." I say. His eyes wide open, and the smirk on his face gets wider. "I....." I say. "Shazray come on!!! Say it!!!" He says. "I am hungry" I say and smile. "Fuck...umm Shazray haha" he says as he makes sarcastic face.

"Okay Sir! It will take 30 minutes" the waiter says. "Sure" Adil says and the waiter leaves.

"What are you doing on your phone?" He says. "Stalking you" I say. "Shazray? I'm sitting in front of you" He says. "I know boy. Adil?" I say. He hums. "Who is Bisma?" I say. "My classmate" he says. "You know what? I always thought that you love her" I say. "But it's otherwise. She loves me" He says. I look at him in the eyes.

"More than me?" I say. "No. I am sure no one can love me more than you and no one can love you more than me" He says. That's so cute! "Of course" I say as I smile. "Adil, you said that she loves you. Did she not ever approach you?" I say. "She did. But I was not interested" he says.  I look down at my phone again.

"Where's Hamza?" I say. "Lost in your bestie's love" He says as he chuckles. I smile. "They will look so cute together" I say. "Not more than us" He says.

You know what? It's a blessing. Getting a husband like him is a blessing. He's the dream of every girl. I don't know how to express my feelings for him. They are so strong. The way he handles me, the way he compliments me, the way he values this relation more than anything, is just adorable! I fall in love with him, each time I look at him. This boy!

"Shazray, who's your ideal?" He says. I look at him. Adil? I was just thinking about this. "Who do you think is?" I say. "I'm not sure?" He says. "You! You are my ideal!" I say. He smiles. Which then turns into a smirk! "Adil!" I say as we both chuckle.

"Here you go Sir!" he says as he puts the meal on the table. Finally food!

ADIL'S POV

"Where are we going?" she asks me 3rd time. "Just wait" I reply. "Adil you've been saying this for so long!" she says. I do not say a word. She reads the board saying "ISLAMABAD"

"OMG! Are we going to Islamabad?" she says. "What do you think?" I say. "OMG! I LOVE YOU!!!" she says. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" I say. "Wait?! WHOOPS!" she says and we both laugh. "It's so easy to drive you crazy!" I say. "Well, I hate you!" she says. "Did I force you to say that?" I say. "NO" she says, "Forget it!"

BUZZ BUZZ

"Who's it?" I say. "Your mum" she says as she attends the call.

"Hello" she says.

"Umm, actually we won't come home tonight" she says.

"No! It's not like that! Please don't think so!" she says.

"No! At least listen to me please?" she says.

"No....We are going to Islamabad" she says.

Seconds later she hangs up.

"What happened?" I say. "Nothing. She was worried" she says. "Yeah, I know that" I say.