Chapter 22

THE MARRIAGE!🎊
PART-1

Before starting the chapter people I'll tell you something. I am going to describe a typical Pakistani Wedding. It's different from Europeans and Americans. It's a 3 day event here at least. But because Shazray is a royal girl so she'll have a whole long week of her wedding. And I can assure one thing that the chapters are going to be super amazing! If you don't get anything feel free to pm me!🙂
Plus I'll write long chapters!😂
Most importantly I am sorry that I've not updated my book from almost 2 weeks. I've been really really busy with my University work.
Go ahead and enjoy the chapter!🙂👍🏻
~~~~~~~~••••••••••••••••••••~~~~~~~~

ADILS' POV

"Papa..." I say. He looks at me. "Come sit here" he says. "Thank you" I say as I sit. He's talking to me after almost 11 months. We last talked in January. I can never forget this. And my mother. She just left me. She doesn't even talk to me. I always tried to but they both ignored and it was mental torture. I mean I'm their only child, I'm getting married and they both don't give it a damn. Just because they think that my pious Shazray is a slut.

"Is everything ready?" he says. "Yes papa" I say. "Do you need anything?" he says. "No" I say. "You may leave now!" he says. "Papa...I want to talk" I say. He gets up. I hold his wrist. He gives me a death glare. "Papa I'm sorry" I say. "You may leave!" he says. Harsh! I don't say a second word and leave.

I can not break into any more pieces. It already hurts a lot. I didn't know that loving someone and making your relation work would be such a pain. I love you mama papa....

"When are we leaving bro?" Hamza says as he enters my room. "Soon...." I say in a broken tone. "Rejected your apology again?" he says. "Yes...." I say. "Don't worry! She'll love you enough..." he says and I nod.

SHAZRAYS' POV

"How much more to go?" I say. "Come on Shazray you're the bride" she says. "I can't sit like this anymore" I say. "He'll be here within 5 minutes" she says. "Well I don't understand this" I say. "Understand what?" she says. "Look. How can I see him while texting? I mean I simply want my phone back" I say. "No darling. You'll get your phone after 2 days" she says.

Ughhh. I'll get my phone back on 18th December!! You know why? Because it's a custom. The girl can not see her fiance privately and can not even talk to her in private. But the functions will be held together. We will sit together each day for almost 3 hours. And yet they won't let us talk in private! How amazing!

"He's here" she says. "Where?" I say. "Sit down Madam" she says being sarcastic. And I do with a frown. "I want to see him" I say. "Soon you'll get to see him everyday!" she says and I smile. Of course!

"My princess..." she says as she enters the room. I turn to look at her. "You look gorgeous!" she says. "Because I am your daughter!" I say and she gives me a kiss on the cheek. "How does he look?" I say. "Hot" she says and I chuckle. "Will he stay at your place?"  Milli says. "Nope. He just bought a new house 10 minutes away from ours. He'll stay there" I say. "She's stupid. It's been built according to her choice" my mother says. "Woohoo!" Milli says. "Come on?! He just asked me few things" I say. "Yeah and those few things include their room" mum says. I blush. "Look at someone!" Milli says. "Shazray just get ready because I'm coming within a couple of minutes!" mum says as she leaves and so does Milli. I DON'T WANT TO STAY ALONE!

I look at myself in the mirror. I've got him. I've finally got him. He'll gift me his surname just within 2 days!

My thoughts are interrupted by the knock on the door. I set my dress. "Milli, how does he look? Tell me honestly please? And plus do you know he told me that I'm gonna get a surprise everyday. And I don't know what they are!" I say. I hear some chuckles. "Why are you-" whoops! My mouth open, my breath stuck and my eyes stick on gorgeous him....... "Adil....." I say. "So you were talking about a surprise right?" he says. "Actually wait! Oh my God!" I say as I realise that our dress colour is same! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I look at him in the eyes as he does the same.