Chapter 15

AFTER 5 YEARS

After 5 years, her sister Alishba gets married. And in their family only Adil and Shazray are left unmarried. Some family members decide them to get married. But this thing is discussed only in the elder people of the family.

But there is a big problem. Adils' parents are not agreed. Because of some kind of reason. Read the next chapters to know why.

Right now, Adil is 23 years old whereas Shazray is 21 years old.

And like before, they never talked to each other. Because both were shy. And both thought that the other person is egoist jerk.

Adil kept on praying to get her. Whereas Shazray kept on crying for him. Both love each other so much. Their besties asked them to forget each other but they were not ready to do so. Many times Shazray tried to move on, but something just didn't let her. And she told Milli many times that she is unable to forget her first love.

Some characters will have a great change in their behaviours in the upcoming chapters now. Read the next chapters to find out.

Adil will face so many problems in his life just to get his love. Whereas Shazray will face so many emotional breakdowns. Shazray doesn't know that she is about to face the scariest truth of her life. The one she wouldn't have ever thought of. The princess of mama papa is going to face so many questions.

About their studies:
Adil is becoming a businessman. And Shazray is becoming a doctor.

Adil is also well settled and rich like Shazray. As in previous chapters Adil is described by Shazray, he is actually a very handsome boy. The charming one and the hottest one. Girls kept on approaching him whereas, he kept on ignoring them. Just for his love. And about Shazray, she is not skinny, she is the perfect dream girl. With that fair complexion and them long hair. She is not a make-up beauty. She has beautiful eyes and cute pink lips. She is slim enough. Ok. She is not fat. She is in between. Every dress she wears suits her enough. She is so cute! No boy ever tried to approach her because she is popular in her University as "Miss.Attitude" she doesn't give boys a shit. Shazray, Milli and Sharjeel luckily are in the same University.

About Sharjeel now, he proposed Shazray on her 20th birthday but Shazray rejected him. Shazray asked him to never say those words ever again or their friendship is over. But Milli, Shazray and Sharjeel are still best friends.

There's no new character, because I have a terrible memory. And I do not want to ruin my first ever published book.

I don't think I am missing any detail now. The main story is going to start now!

As per my previous updates, I will update after every 48 hours. Because during that time, I can write my chapter and edit it as much as I can.

Most importantly, the grammar sucks. But I hope my plot is clear to one and all.

And in my previous chapters, people have been asking about what O-Levels and A-Levels are? So basically, O-Levels are grades 9,10. But they have different criteria. And so are A-Levels they're grades 11,12. And O/A-Levels are recognised everywhere in the world.

Now, my book has reached the main plot. And it may have some disturbing things.

My book will be almost 20+ chapters long. Well I am not sure!😂 I am worst at guessing.

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE MY BOOK!