Chapter 17

Adils' POV

"Oh so you will join your dads' business" her father says. "Yes Uncle" I say. "Adil just go in the garden or somewhere else" my dad says. "OK sure papa" I say and leave. I come in the garden. I see Alishba and Shazray talking to each other. "Hey" I say. "Hi" Alishba says. Shazray looks at me with a casual smile on her face.

"Why are you tensed?" Alishba says. "Huh no I'm not" I say. Shazray looks confused. "Don't worry. Things will get better...." she says. I look at her. Ok. She knows. "I have some work, b-bye" Shazray says and leaves.

"I want to tell you something really important Adil" Alishba says. "Yes" I say. I can't believe this. NO! NO WAY. SHAZRAY!!! THIS WAS THE REASON. OH MY GOD!!! NO!!! "I know it's hard to believe but that's true Adil" she says. "She knows this?" I say. "Mmhum she doesn't" she says.

Shazrays' POV

"Sis, your mother is calling you" maid says. "OK. I am coming" I say and she leaves the room.

"Yes mama?" I say. All are sitting in the hall. It's not dinner time yet. I hope everything is fine. "Come sit here" she says. I sit on the sofa with mama on my right side and Adil on my left side. "My baby we've decided something" dad says. "Yes papa" I say. I am confused. I can't handle sudden situations please papa tell whatever it is. But something good. "Shazray, I have decided that you will marry Adil" he says. WAIT. WHAT??? OMG!!! NO. AM I DREAMING?? "What?" I say. I smile and then I look at him. He's already smiling. OH MY GOD. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

Can you just imagine that? I mean. "My baby is happy right?" she says as she enters my room. "Mama..." I say. I am still smiling like idiots. I mean. "I knew my baby" she says. "I LOVE YOU...." I say. I then give her a bone crushing hug. "Shazray forgive me..." she says and I look at her face. "Mama what are you saying?" I say. "I have been so hard on you my baby. But please don't take me wrong. I wanted you to make it legal. I mean, I never believed on the stuff maid told me. But when I got to know that you love him, I wanted you to stay away. Baby it's so clear. We don't have power over our hormones. And he's a boy. He can do anything he wants. I just wanted to protect you at that time. Because you were too young to understand this all. And as you grew older, you both had talks. And I never questioned any of them. That's because I trust you. But baby, I don't trust him" she says. She is crying. "Mama, I understood this all when I got older. I know you were protecting me. Please don't be sorry. In fact I am thankful to you. Thanks for protecting me mama" I say. "I love you my baby.." she says. "I love you too mama...." I say.

It's dinner time. Mama is calling and I have to go.

So, this is how our relationship began. Him and me are WE now....

I write on my diary and close it.

"Sit next to him" his mother says. I sit with him on my left side. It feels so good. Sitting next to him. Knowing that he is yours. That's all you need. This is perfect. I'm blessed. "Where's Alishba mama?" I say. "She went back to her home. Ali wasn't feeling good" she says. Ali is Alishbas' husband. We start eating. His mum is sitting opposite to me. "You look so cute" he mumbles. I am busy in eating and I realize he just said something. I smile. "I love your smile" he mumbles again. And my smile grows wider. No one noticed. I finish my dinner. "I miss molten lava" I say suddenly. They all look at me. "Shazray?" mum says. "Sorry mama.." I say and look down in embarrassment. Our chef died 2 months after my 16th birthday. He was best at baking seriously. "Let's go out and eat Molten lava" he says. I look at him. "Yeah sure thanks.." I say.

DREAM COMES TRUE

"Thanks for this..." I say as we sit in the car. "Stop saying thanks..." he says. I look straight on the road. "So..How do you feel?" he says. "I can't describe it..." I say. "Talking after almost 8 years...." he says. "Long enough Adil...." I say. I shiver as I take his name. You know you can't take his name properly when you're talking after so long. "We used to be good friends Shaz" he says. "And then something drifted us apart" I say. "Can you tell what was that" he says. "I wish I knew" I say. "Shaz I'm the luckiest boy in the world to get you....." he says. I smile. "Umm-" I am interrupted by him. "Let me say it all Shaz.." he says. I shiver. He stops the car in the dark place. "Why did you stop the car?" I say. "I won't hurt you I promise" he says as he holds my hand. "Why are you so cold?" he says. "No...?" I say. "I am in love-" he says and I interrupt him. "With food.." I say. "What?" he says. "Please don't say it right now?" I say. "Why?" he says. "Because I want to hear it when we are legal....." I say. "Halal Shaz" he says. "Oh yes.." I say.

ADILS' POV

I am happy how she refused to listen the three words before getting married. I'll always love you for this my Shaz. I then turn the engine on.

"Are you hungry?" I say. "Ummm... You know it's like... ummm no" she says. "Are you sure?" I say. "Ummm.. yeah" she says. I put the car in other direction. "Wrong way" she shouts. I stop the car and look at her. "You said you're not hungry..." I say. "Did I?" she says. Then she laughs. "Stop confusing me" I say and chuckle.

It feels so perfect. But part of me is sad as well. I don't know how to tell her. Alishba asked me to tell her the truth. But right now? I don't think it makes any sense. I will wait till our wedding night. I don't know how is she going to react. BUT MY SHAZ I LOVE YOU........

"Why are we here Adil?" she says as I park the car. "Because we are here" I say. "WHY are we here?" she says. "Because we are" I say. She looks at me in shock. "Why?" she says again. "Because I want to talk. And I don't want anyone to disturb us" I say. She is blushing now. "I missed talking to you" I say. "Ohh and that's why you never tried to" she says. "Hey wait no!" I say. "Mr.Attitude" she says. "I used to call you Miss.Attitude" I say. She looks at me. And we both laugh. "You're the same" I say. "And so are you" she says.

"Black suits you Adil" she says. "I thought I am never going to get a compliment from you..." I say and smirk. "Stop" she says. "What?" I say and smirk again. "STOP" she shouts. "Oh. My smirk is bothering you?" I say and smirk again. "I'll kill you!! Stop" she says. "But you look so cute Shazray" I say.

Hey guys! I hope you all like this chapter. And yes finally Adil and Shazray talked to each other.

My book hits 3k views. I'M SO HAPPY. Thanks to all those who supported me. I love you so much. Every comment and every vote means a lot. Not forgetting my ghost readers I love you too. PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND SHARE THIS BOOK.

And this book is just about to hit 1k votes. Ok. Hard work paid off.

Friday, 21st October, 2016.

It's my birthday people. I turned 17. I am happy that I am updating this beautiful chapter on my birthday. Seriously I've been smiling whole time.

And the most important thing is vote for my book here: "The Writer Award" in Spiritual genre. Please help me get this award. This is the book:

 This is the book:

~rabzee

#TLUG