Chapter 14

Shazrays' POV

I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH.
He..he actually thinks that Sharjeel is my boyfriend. Adil it hurts please! I pick up the flower from my diary. The flower he threw on the ground when he walked away. I smell the flower. Tears roll down my face. THAT'S WHY I DON'T FUCKING TALKED TO BOYS. I LOVE YOU ADIL PLEASE! ADIL HEAR ME PLEASE! The flower is dreadfully dry. The petals are separated from the receptacle. But what did he want to talk about? About Sharjeel? I am afraid. Did they both have any kind of fight? Did they both talk about something? I am tensed.

It's been 2 days. I could not eat, I could not sleep, I could not talk about anything. Milli asked me about the talk we had. I knew nothing. He talked after so many years and confused me. His mixed signals lead me nowhere.

Was he being possessive? Huh no! I'm an ordinary girl. Why would he think of me? I mean. Look. He has an amazing personality. You know that broad chest, glasses, his messy hair, his well defined eyes, his height, his muscles, everything. And most importantly his face. He has everything a girl can dream of. He must have girlfriends. I am sure. Because he's so perfect. I mean HE IS A GIRLS' DREAM BOY. And here I am. The ordinary girl.

I put the petals back in my diary. I sit on the bed. Thinking about everything. Thinking about the love of my life.

I put my head on the pillow. He was staring at me when I entered the hall. He stood by my side before the cake cutting ceremony. Alishba stood in wrong place. I love you Adil... Mr.Attitude. He wished me birthday at the end. I couldn't look at his face. I was blushing so much. I know he noticed it. He actually called me pretty. But I don't understand this. He wanted to talk to me alone. I mean he could even talk to me when Sharjeel was standing there. But he waited for Sharjeel to go.

His black shirt. I can't describe how hot he looked in his black shirt. I could clearly see his muscles. His broad chest. He can drive me crazy so easily. I mean he's perfect! Him.

He was staring at me whole time. I can not forget his face when me Milli and Sharjeel were taking a selfie. I was in the middle and Sharjeel stood at my left side. Adil seriously gave him a death glare. And I was watching him. Sharjeel and Milli were arguing. After giving him a death glare he looked at me and I was already looking at him. I controlled my stupid smile. But does that mean he loves me? No that doesn't. I mean. Wait? Why did he give Sharjeel a death glare? Did they have any fight?? Oh no!!

I pick my phone to check Facebook. He was online. I wish you'd text me Adil. I check my newsfeed. My eyes feel heavy. Before putting my phone back I check again. He was online. He didn't text me. Why would he? I put my phone back. I shut my eyes. Darkness....

Adils' POV

Why was she online at this time? Maybe talking to Sharjeel. I feel so stupid. As I was about to talk to her my dad called me. And when I got back she was gone. But I did wish her birthday.
Buzz buzz
"Hey man" I say.
"Still thinking about her?" Hamza says. He's my best friend.
"Haha yeah.." I say.
"Love bird" he says.
"She doesn't love me" I say.
"What were you thinking?" he says.
"She looked pretty. Her eyes omg! Her hair, so beautiful and her smile, man it's breathtaking" I say and I scratch the back of my head.
"I've heard it 100 times now" he says and I chuckle.
"She's so beautiful. You have no idea what she is..." I say.
"Man control yourself" he says and chuckles. And I smirk.
"Call her" he says.
"Are you stupid?" I say.
"Just call her" he says.
"I won't" I say.
"Adil, just tell her what you feel okay?" he says.
"Umm but?" I say.
"Call her!" he says and I hang up.
Call her? I am not too stupid to do that! She's actually sleeping. I don't want to disturb her. We are going to visit them next weekend. I hope I can tell her what I feel. I love you my girl. Goodnight!

Buzz buzz
I see the caller id. You stupid girl! Bisma is calling me.
"Hello..." she says.
"Hey Bisma. Don't you think it's quite late?" I say.
"I can not sleep Adil" she says.
"Am I supposed to do something to make you sleep?" I say.
"Don't be so rude!" she says.
"What's wrong with you Bisma?" I say.
"Love.." she says.
"What love?" I say.
"I'm in love with you.." she says.
"That's not my fault" I say.
"Adil.....I seriously love you so much" she says.
"Adil..." she says.
"Try to forget me. I already love someone else" I say.
"No! You can not love someone else Adil" she says.
"I do" I say.
"I won't let you anymore!!" she says and hangs up. She's crazy. She doesn't even know whom I am in love with.

Bisma? Ok. She is the one who will give me likes on Facebook, Instagram and who will retweet my posts. She is so desperate. I already knew she loves me. But today she confessed it. And I broke her heart. I don't feel anything. Neither good nor bad. It's like I don't care. And why should I care? I want to be honest with my love. My Shaz. I never had a girlfriend. And I will never have one. I'll just wait for my cute Miss.Attitude.

For an 18 years old boy it's pretty hard to make everyone believe that he doesn't have a girlfriend. I am the only son of my parents. And my mother, she always taught me to stay away from these kind of haram (illegal) relations. I always prayed to get her. In my sujood, it was her. I want her. I know, if I don't get her, I'll die. I can feel tears on my cheeks now. I just love her so much!

I pick my phone again to see her pictures. Yes I've saved her every picture. I just look at her. The pretty girl, in a black top, with a beautiful necklace, and those bracelets in her slim wrist. Her wearing those black tights and the black heels. She loves heels. I need to search every kind of heel.

I open safari and search for every kind of heel. Ohh so they're called "Stilettos" and they have so many kinds. Usually she wears Platform heels and strappy peep toe platform heels. She has an amazing choice!

I hear Azan. I leave my phone and get up to do wudhu. I then put the praying carpet in the right direction. I start praying.
"Asslamo alaikum wa rehmatullah"
I say and raise my hands for dua. "Ya Allah! You know what is in the hearts. Ya Allah make her mine! Ya Allah make her better for me! Ya Allah I need not to tell that I love her. Ya Allah keep us pious. Ya Allah never make any boy ever touch her. Ya Allah keep her pious. Ya Allah make me best for her. Ya Allah make things better for us. Ya Allah take away her hardships. Ya Allah accept my prayers!" I am done. I am crying. I want her. I can't live like this anymore. I want us to be good friends.