Chapter 45

And the last chapter is here.....
Instagram: ilovebestsayings
~rabzee
~TLUG🖤

Monday, 17th February.

SHAZRAY'S POV

"And please I don't want any kind of mess" I say. "Okay sure. What did you say about the cake table?" He says. "Umm, it should be something sophisticated, yet eye-attracting" I say. "Yeah sure. And about the cake?" He says. "It's the same colour as the table cloth" I say.

I walk towards the canopy.

"What happened Mama?" I say. "Shazray, don't you think that LED light strips are boring? Try Ping pong ball lights instead" She says. "Umm...yes! Wow! Amazing! I'll just ask the decorator to arrange them!" I say. She smiles.

10 am

I turn the knob of the door.

"Adil..." I say as I run my fingers through his hair. He opens his eyes and smiles. "Happy birthday..." I say as I smile. His smile widens and he closes his eyes again.

"Wake up" I say. "What's the time?" He says. "It's 10am" I say. "I want to sleep a little more" He says. "And what about your office?" I say. "I'm not going to office today" He says. "Uncle will tell you off seriously!" I say. "He knows that it's my birthday" He says. "Oh really, and what will you tell him about Saturday?" I say. "Actually, umm...I'll think about it later" He says.

He puts his head under the pillow silently asking me to leave his room. Very good!

His phone rings and I look at the caller id.

"Bisma" the phone displayed.

Adil....
What happened?
Where is Boss? Won't he come today?
No. He's sleeping right now. You may call him later. But if it's something important just let me know, and I will ask him to contact you.
Is he alright? I mean, he was not attending my call.
Yeah, he's alright. He was just sleeping.
It's his birthday right?

I look at the caller id. I do not want to talk to you anymore. Ending her call gave me really good feeling. Why should I talk to her? Who is she?

She actually wanted to destroy me and him. She is jealous of our relation. But...well...Why did Mujtaba do this to me? All of a sudden. He's a bastard!

I am sure she will not call back again. I don't even want her to. I am not jealous of her, I am just being possessive. I just..can't explain it. And Adil has to understand this.

She must mind her duties. I don't want her to interfere in my life anymore. And I hope Adil understands this soon.

I don't want to spoil his special day. I'll talk to him, about this, tomorrow.

I put his phone on the side table and walk out of the room.

I am sure he won't give her attention. I am sure he'll try to distant himself from her.

"What happened Shazray?" She says as she looks at me. "Nothing mama" I say as I smile. "Are you hiding something?" She says. "Why would I hide something from you mama?" I say. "Okay..." She says still not satisfied with the answer.

"Mama did you tell the chef about the menu?" I say. "Yes my Princess" She says. "Can I get something in breakfast, even though I am late?" He says. "Adil, it's 12:00 pm now" I say. "But it's my birthday" He says. I roll my eyes.

"I'll bring your breakfast" I say and he sits on the chair.

"HOW DARE YOU?" He shouts.

Whom is he shouting at?