Chapter 1

NIKKO HATAKE

17 YRS OLD 

SILVER WAIST LENGTH HAIR

RED WHISKED FANG MARKS

HAZEL COLORED EYES

NIKKO POV

'Are you sure about your Oath' he asked within the shadows.

'Of course I am, I never want to fall in love ever again in my life' I said.

'Very well but it will come with a price, not only will you become a representation of an animal for your oath but as well I will personally cast you a curse. It may be broken, when you wish...' he said then out of nowhere I felt like as my heart was ripped out of me, my emotion for loving another person ever again...

"Nikko wake up you are going to be late for school" said my sister Temari. You see I live in the Sand Village with my adopted siblings. I was kidnapped and sold here at the Sand Village, but thankfully a lady from a orphanage saved me and raised me at the orphanage. That was where I met Temari, Garra, and Kankuro. Who become my siblings. Soon we became of age and left the orphanage to live on our own. We were fine living in a two bedroom apartment, until that day that I made an oath with The Shadow.  I don't remember anything from my past, I was only five when I was kidnapped. And 15 when I made that stupid oath. I just remember a woman with brown hair and a man with silver hair. And a tune from a song that I never forgot.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that she was dressed and ready to take me to my new school. Konoha High School, a boarding school that seems like a regular high school during the day but at night we are taught how to cope and solve our curse for those who made a oath.

"I don't want to go, I want to be here with you guys in the Sand Village." I said while getting out my bed.

"I know,  but it is for your own good. Besides you will feel more comfortable there since you won't have to hide your ears and tail." she said while brushing my silver waist long hair. And yes that was my representation of animal, a cat. So I am consider as a neko. I have silver ears and a tail just like the color of my hair. 

"It is just Konoha HIgh School is in the Leaf Village, it is far from here. I won't be able to see you when I want to." I said while staring at my whiskered fang marks. I was born with them. Weird hug...Well they did matched quite well with my representation of a neko. 

"Don't worry Nikko, we will visit you when they have visiting days and when you have your breaks/vacations." she said. 

"True.." I said while trailing off until we heard a knock on the door. 

"Nikko you ready to leave " asked my brother Garra.

"Almost just need to change and brush my teeth " I said while smiling at him.

"Okay Kankuro and I will be waiting in the living room." He said then walked out.

"Well I'll leave you to change" said my sister Temari.

I nodded as she walked out closing the door behind her.

I opened my closet to grab some black skinny jeans and a white sublime t-shirt. I put on my old school high top black vans and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After I was done I grabbed my black beanie to hide my ears. And I wrapped my tail around my waist to hide it under my shirt.

Most of my stuff is already at the school. I grabbed my black Nike duffle bag and stuffed my remaining clothes. And some personal belongings. A special blue ribbon which I was found with, and a picture of my siblings and I laughing when we were at the orphanage.

Soon I walked out the door to the living room.

"Okay I'm ready to leave" I said smiling at them.

"Okay let's go kitty" said my brother Kankuro smiling at me. He nicknamed me kitty ever since we met at the orphanage due to my fang marks.

"And don't worry nothing is going to happen to you, and if anything just give us a call and I'll be there in no time. Promise" said my brother Garra.

"Pinky promise" I said.

"Pinky promise" he said while our pinkies intertwined with each other.

That's what I love about Garra. He never breaks his promise. He is the older brother in our family. Then Kankuro Temari and lastly me.

"Okay come on its a long drive we got to be there by 12 so you won't miss orientation" said my sister Temari.

It was 6 am right now.

"Hai" I said then soon we walked out of our apartment which I call home. And got inside of Kankuro black mustang.

And of we went to the Leaf Village....