Chapter 26

THIRD POV

The two students made their way to class. Once inside they took their seats and waited for Tsunade. 

"Alrighty class lets see your duets!" came a smiling Tsunade into class. 

She was about to call the first group when someone came into the classroom. 

"Ohayo granny guess who is now in your class!" came a cheerful Naruto and annoyed Shika.

NIKKO POV

I began to chuckle at Naruto childishness.

"Ugh how troublesome why do I even have to take this class." says Shika.

"Yeah me too why did we got our free period off" added Naruto while being cluelees as ever,

"Because I asked Shizune to do so. Also because you guys havent pass your music class for two years now. You need music to graduate. Now please sit. And try to at least pass all you got to do is sing for crying out loud." Tsuande said.

"Troublesome" says Shika while walking with Naruto to the table behind us. I turned around and smiled at them. 

"I guess we get to be classmates after all Shika. Ohayo Naruto" I say while smiling at them.

"Nikko chan you here too. Awesome!" says a happy Naruto. As for Shika he fell asleep. I sweatdropped. How can he sleep so fast....

Soon Tsunade called the first group up. 

I heard Storm sing and let me say this she was pretty good. When she finished she walked passed me and glared at me. 

As for her friend she seemed afraid of me. Makes sense since I did kind of go out of control during the defense class.

"Alright Nikko and Kiba you guys are up" says Tsunade soon we both got up and got our acoustic guitars. 

"Ready Begin" says Tsunade. I took a deep breathe since I was anxious and as for Kiba he seemed confident. Okay here goes nothing....

CLOSE NICK JONAS FT TOVE LO (LOOK AT THE VIDEO)

Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn
I'm so perplexed
With just one breath, I'm locked in
Oh damn, oh damn, oh damn
I'm so perplexed
On that, it's almost shocking
I know, I know you know you're scared
Your heart, your mind, your soul, your body
They won't, they won't, they won't be careful
But I guess that you don't know me

Kiba them turned and stared at me. He smiled as we continued to sing. Soon it was if the class wasnt here anymore. We just continued to sing. Staring into our eyes... 

'Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
'Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too

Close, oh
Oh, so close, oh
I want you close, ooh
'Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, oh
Oh, so close, oh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

Oh man, oh man
I am not really known for ever being speechless
But now, but now somehow
My words roll off my tongue right onto your lips, oh
I'm keeping cool while you keep smiling
Saying all the things I'm thinking
Oh man, oh man
I am like you so I want proof of what you're feeling

'Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
'Cause space is just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too

Close, oh
Oh, so close, oh
I want you close, oh (yeah baby)
'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, oh
Oh, so close, ooh
I want you close, ooh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

'Cause if I want you, and I want you, babe
Ain't going backwards, won't ask for space
'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get too

Kiba came closer to me...I felt my heart began to race...my breathing became uneven. Soon I caught a glimpse of his chocolate brown eyes. They seemed to be full of lust...I quickly look away and continued to sing.

Close
Close, oh (close baby)
Oh, so close, oh
I want you close, oh (baby)
'Cause space was just a word made up by someone who's afraid to get close, oh
Oh, so close, oh
I want you close, oh
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no
Yeah baby (close oh)
Tell me baby what you want
(Close, oh)
Oh, I want you close, and close ain't close enough, no

Soon both us ended our song and bow to hear the room clap. Tsunade seemed impressed by our performance. 

Soon everyone presented and Tsunade prepared a new assignment for us.

"Okay now I want solo. Pick any song you want. You will present in a week. " soon class was dismissed and we all walked out. 

But once we walked out a two posters caught my attention.

BEST FRIEND DAY !!! INVITE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND SPEND IT TOGETHER AT THE SCHOOL

MASQUERADE BALL FOR THE CELEBRATION OF HALLOWEEN.

"Hm seems they got the masquerade ball going. its quite fun you should come Nikko. " says Kiba while standing to next to me.

"Yeah..." I say while paying more attention to the other poster.

"Hey Kiba can anyone come for the best friend day.." I asked hoping a yes.

"Yeah why if they know your reason for being here and that shit yeah but why" He asked wondering my reason for smiling like an idiot.

"Just ..come on lets go to class" I say smiling so much while dragging a confused Kiba to class. 

I can invite suigetsu and benny...

I hope they can come...

KIBA POV

She is quite an incredible girl. During our duet I couldnt stop staring into her honey colored eyes. It was to the point that wanted her. I just hope she didn't see my lustful eyes when we sang cause is she did man is that fucken embarrassing. 

Soon we both made our way to class. I noticed she was still holding my hand. I smiled. 

We made it to our seats and she finally let go. 

She smiled at me while I smiled back at her. 

I think Im falling in love with this girl.

I am falling in love with Nikko Hatake....