Chapter 15

KIBA POV
We went to the cafeteria to go and grab something to eat. We both decided to go all out. So we both got some hamburgers and fries with a drink. I like this girl she doesn't care what she eats even in front of a guy. She is confident about herself and doesn't feel insecure about her body.

Like she ain't fat nor skinny. Just perfect. She has these nice thighs and hips. With cute boob's not too big nor small. But her eyes are what catches me off man. They are memorizing those soft honey brown eyes. And her smile is just so sincere. It's honest and beautiful.

Soon we payed and left to my hideout that only I know.

"So where is this hideout of yours Kiba" she said while looking at me with those cute eyes.

I smiled her.

"Follow me my lady and I'll show you" I said acting all old fashion. She giggled at me. And continued the act.

"Very well young man lead the way" she said while we walked to the hideout.

Soon we got out do the school and went close by the boys dorm building. On the side of the fence there is a broke opening. Which leads to the hideout.

"Kiba but we will be leaving campus and that's against the rules" she said.

"No one will know come on kitty. Or are you scared" I said while luring her in.

"Me scared as if " she said with the cutest pout ever. Soon she followed me and we kept on walking for a while until we made it to my hideout.

Once we made kg she was amazed.

"Wow it's looks so beautiful" she said smiling at the scene before us.

I smiled at her reaction she walked on the bridge and twirled around taking in her surroundings

Soon I sat on the bridge and let my feet dangled in the air. While I patted the spot next to me.

Soon we began to eat our burgers and fries.

It was quiet, but it was a soft comfortable silence we had. Just taking in the scene before us and listening to the world around us.

After a while we both were finished and began to drink our sodas.

"So Hatake ... what's up with that" I asked while looking at her.

"What do you mean" she said. Hm it seems she doesn't know or my assumption is wrong of her maybe being the daughter of Kakashi and Mimi.

"It's just your surname it's the same as these married sensei at our school" I said.

"Oh yeah...Hinata asked me the same thing. But no I don't know who my parents are, I'm an orphan remember. I don't know where I'm originally from, but my home is the sand village with my family who are my siblings Temari, Garra, and Kankuro." She said smiling into the scene before us.

"Oh..yeah it just seemed weird that's why. Also because I heard this rumor, not sure if it's true but Kakashi and Mimi had a daughter. One day when she was five she was kidnapped and ever since then no one knew about her. " I said remembering hearing the rumors bro-g spread but soon it faded away.

"That's sad..." was all she said.

Soon it was time to leave so we got up and went back to class together. Nikko presence is starting to make me happy. It's calming as if the anger that boils inside of me is going away.

??? POV
"Master is seems the Inuzuka boy is calming down. More than usual..." I said while looking at my master well what others call him The Shadow.

"So it seems, let's continue the observation and not interfere. The girl may be his cure for the curse. Maybe even for all of them..." he said while viewing the cheats of our victims.